Octoberfest

It appears from the E-Mails I am getting that most folk’s are rolling in Saturday A.M…
We will be doing a rolling train into town as always and would like too get you too join us; We will be meeting at the North Georgia Premium Outlets on Saturday Morning around 10 A.M. in the front 400 lot.
There are groups rolling in from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, The Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. Please talk amongst yourself's and try to train in together, safer and more fun. If you can get with me dmracing@bellsouth.net and we will see if we can all hook up at one place……….
Garrett a.k.a. Dbl G

Last edited:
OK. I have reserved my room. $135 for now. I don't think anyone else from NLOC has called and gotten a room yet.

I am sure that if we can get lots of folks in on this the room will come down to around $100.

Call and reserve your rooms! Was anyone taking the initiative on getting the good rates? Who did it last year? Who did we talk to about it?

I just made my reservation. I spoke with the manager and she did remember us, but nobody told her what weekend we were coming. So I told her and everybody should tell the hotel they are with the NLOC and you will get a special discount.

Sgl. or Dbl. rooms are both the same NLOC discount is $116.99

Don't forget to mention NLOC for your discount...
Motel 6 @ 706-878-8888

Room booked and there are plenty to go around..

I got my room today. The woman at Motel 6 said only FOUR had reserved rooms requesting the NLOC discount, and I was one of the four.

There are five other main hotels in town, plus it is early...... Some may not be aware of a discount,, i.e. from another site..

I got my room today. The woman at Motel 6 said only FOUR had reserved rooms requesting the NLOC discount, and I was one of the four.

That would make 6 ppl that I know of comfirmed from here.

Adam (coming with me are Duke A and the guy who came last year with the vette - Chad - although this year he's in a HD)
Beau
Alex
Garrett

Im still a possible as long as the Corps doesnt schedule us for 12/7s. Or I get sent back home to Cali before then..

So what stupid sh*t am I doing this year for beer money?

(Shhh! don't tell Alex, but we're gonna need one roll of duct tape, two live chickens, a three foot tall scale model of the Statue of Liberty, and four lantern batteries. I have a plan...)

Back