Octoberfest

You're probably right Beau. Beer chickens.

Are we all meeting for wings friday night or Taco Mac? I should get there around 830-900 pm

You're probably right Beau. Beer chickens.

Are we all meeting for wings friday night or Taco Mac? I should get there around 830-900 pm

I'd be a maybe. I'm waiting to see if some plans pan out with a lady friend.

I am reserved at the usual hotel, but I had to get two doubles in a smoking room, so I have an extra bed is anybody needs one.

It's awful quiet on here... so I hope nobody else bails on us.

Even with all the date change crap, this is still one of the best ways to waste a Saturday. Come one, come all!

Garrett asked me to let everyone know that people will be meeting at his house at 8 and then heading to the outlet to meet the rest at 10.

Is anybody else besides me stuck waiting to leave untill around noon? I have to work Saturday, and I'm hoping to be able to skip out at lunch. If there is a "second wagon train" I'd like to join it.

(That, or if the main group gets delayed, let me know...)

It appears from the E-Mails I am getting that most folk’s are rolling in Saturday A.M…
We will be doing a rolling train into town as always and would like too get you too join us; We will be meeting at the North Georgia Premium Outlets on Saturday Morning around 10 A.M. in the front 400 lot.
There are groups rolling in from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, The Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. Please talk amongst yourself's and try to train in together, safer and more fun. If you can get with me dmracing@bellsouth.net and we will see if we can all hook up at one place……….
Garrett a.k.a. Dbl G

What do you mean by "Front 400 lot?" I looked at a map and the only thing I can think of is the area by the 400-series stores. Here is a link to the map: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/pdfs/North.pdf

Can you name an actual store (you know, like Sunglass Hut, Baby Gap, etc.) to make it easier?

DAS BOOT!!!!

Glass_Beer_Boot_438-796771.jpeg

bb-5.jpg

LB0825_beerro_08-25-06_0R1PBQ7.jpg

Woo Hoo! Oktoberfest-eve! Time to decorate the beer bush with empties and leave a bowl of mixed nuts out for Brewski Claus.

All together now... Oh, you better watch out, you better not drive, you better pass out, I'm telling you why, Brewski Claus is coming, to Helen!

Let's say GRUMPY was far from giving up BEER this weekend, Unfortunately the proof is on my cell phone and I can't download the pics from it!! Hopefully someone else has the proof too!! Anyway, wifey & I had a great time, THANKS, to alex for lettin us crash in his room, It was great meeting you guys that we didn't already know. Let's make it FRI,SAT,&SUNDAY NEXT YEAR!! I think we will do more club functions now that my wife saw how much fun we have!! Somebody post pics, like a schmuck I forgot my digital camera!!

Last edited:
Back