Octoberfest

I'm off the weekends of:

Aug 10-12, 24-26

Sep 7-9, 21-23

Oct 5-7, 19-21

Do we have any prices/info on rooms or anything?

I would pick September 22nd. It's before the season really gets heavy and therefore easier to get rooms/tables. It's also the same weekend we went last year.

I just called the ol' Motel 6, and yes they would love to have there again, and the manager is going to call me on Wednesday with the range of group rates. It's usually $129, but last year they offered us $99 and then dropped it to $89 by the time we arrived because we had so many.

Right now, just about all weekends are open, but I really prefer the September dates - for the weather, the crowd, and the tiny fact that the town is, um, how you might say... fresher?

OK, to the punch, who doesn't like 9/22?

Last edited:
I havent been following this thread much because I cant go, but I was told today that two of the beer gardens or manufactures up there in Helen are closed and Octoberfest might be a bust this year. Thats just what I heard, someone might want to confirm it. Dont want yall to go up there for a wasted trip...

Beau,
I'm still waiting to see who WON'T go on the 22nd. It's a good weekend weather wise and early in the Octoberfest season, so everything is fresh.

I'd say we need to pick a weekend by the end of this week.

Any dates in October will mutually exclude either Alex or Fade. So far, September is the only time that nobody has a conflict. What about Tyler? Can anybody get ahold of him?

Back