Octoberfest

OK, let's try this the other way:

EVERYONE who is interested, please post your preference, or if you don't have a preference, then post both dates:

September 22
October 13

My vote is September 22

(Fade, can we add a poll to this thread - I said "poll", not "pole" - ...perverts.)

Beau, according to Tyler's post, it was the 10/13 date that he couldn't make - he never said anything one way or the other about the 9/22 date.

Last edited:
As of now any of the dates that I posted will work-my off weekends are conflict free at this point.

I can't do anything in here any longer Bob-no longer a mod here.

the later the better for me. i am starting a new job and i dont want to take off days right after i get hired, lol.

Ok, we need to get an idea of who's in for sure if we pull the trigger on 9/22:

Grumpy - Maybe, probably not
DblG - No
Fade - Yes
Alex?
Tyler?
Beau?
Adam - No
Bryan?
Ed? (Yeah, I know, but you're still invited anyway)
Ben - Yes
Duke a?
Shane - No, out of town
HD Dudes?

Just a reminder, we need this. This is a good thing. It's worth a little effort and planning...

Last edited:
Gee,,, has someone posted in and or notified the Six other forums and twelve plus threads this is in???

:hijacked: Tick, Tick, Tick time is running short!

Guess, what you should have never stepped in because as in the last three years I had no problem handling it all and never asled for help,, in fact I didn't ask for nor needed any....this time!
Now it's yours , I'm out!

OK ladies :wink:

Why not do both? the 22nd for those that can't make October, October for those that can't make September, and for those of us that can do both, SNOOTCH!!!!

No sense in getting all wadded up up over this. Garret, I think Bob was only trying to help and get all of the GLOC crowd to attend, and and Bob I think Garret was just trying to make this a gala affair.

Put the hard feelings and egos aside, we are all still friends here and we can over come this, even if I have to :suffer: through two October festivals and drink way too much beer and have way too much fun.

Come on, lets put this together again.

Another idea, why not do the local October fest at someone's house for September and then the caravan can take the road to Helen for the annual drunk fest?

Back