Who is planing to attend??

No they won't tell you, but as of 15 minutes ago here is the count:

12 May - 5 rooms left
13 May - 10 rooms left
14 May - 10 rooms left

i'll definately be there with the turbocharged '01 and will be bringing some lightnings with me from ohio as well. almost done with the project and should be on the dyno doing some tuning here very soon. can't wait for WFC 8!!! hopefully no rain this year.

jeff

reservations

Just made our reservations for WFC8 at the Sheraton, only a few left. Thanks for the heads-up Dwight.:bigtu: Hope to see you all way before that.
Later, Steve:wave:

I'll be there, at that time I'll be living about an hour away from Gateway. Don't know if I'll race or not though.

T - SHIRTS

I would love to come but, it's to far for truck possibly could fly out. How about shirts when & where can I get one? thanx! :bigtu:

Ole Huff is making the journey with Voorhees. We booked our room at the Sheraton. Got one of those Suites to entertain the women at night :D Party in room 328... Wait !! I forgot , I am a married man:pat: I never been to a WFC , kinda wish I was racing my (L) > maybe Justin or Jerry will let me make a shake down pass in one of their (L's) Looking to have a great time and see some 8 sec trucks pull the wheels off of the ground :bigtu: :bigtu:

FMOS Racing said:
I gotta find a place that will accept the pooch. :(

Jeff,
Call the "host" hotel and ask them which hotel in the area accepts animals. I initially asked that when I called and she gave me like two or three in the area.

Thankfully, I was able to sweet talk a friend into keeping an eye on Hunter.

If you do end up bringing your dog along, I don't have a problem keeping an eye on him/her, especially since I'll probably be missing our little guy anyway.

I'm going to get a cap put on the tow truck so she'll have a place to spend the few hours each night I actually sleep. ;) Makes things a lot simpler and I've been wanting some kind of bed cover for a long time.

Back