Who is planing to attend??

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Please post here if you plan to attend WFC8. This will give us a rough estimate of the L and HD count for this coming event...see you all there:tu:

...Dwight and Nan...

Oh Yeah!

Haven't missed one yet and don't plan on it, as long as George keeps it going.

I'll be there, it's lees than a hour from my house :B2: :dp: :B2: :dp: don't know if I'll race or not yet.

-Tim

i think were going to try and make it this year
also..we missed the last two...and lightning fest last year
so we have some makeing up to do...LOL......

02 RED BOLT said:
I'll be there probrably not racing though.DWIGHT do we have to pay to race to park w/ everyone?KEITH

Yes and No. Enter at the racer's entrance, not spectators. You don't need to pay to race, but you need to pay for the 3-day pass (about $50, if you're getting there Fri) to get a pitpass. The racers have to pay this, then pay the extra for whatever class they're in. Tell them you're with one of race teams. Then you can go up to the check-in under the tower and get a crew-member wristband. You may have to give them a car (or truck) number. Every racer is allowed 3 (I think) crewmembers.

Be careful of the pitpass, you'll need it to get in the pits everyday. Or pay them $20 for a replacement - been there, done that.

This is what all extra friends, family, and real crewmembers have to do. Then just enjoy the weekend!!

Vern you know the answer to this question.:tu:

Hey Steve glad you are going to be able to make it this year, but last year was understandable. You going to race that bad boy or show it this year?

Blue Oval Forever said:
Where will this event be held ?

bobby

Hey Bobby, how's it going down there in LA?

Since 2000 it's been at Gateway Intl Raceway, across the river from St Louis, on the 2nd or 3rd w/e in May. It'll probably stay there for the forseeable future. They don't have next yrs info up on their website yet, but you can look at this yrs at:

www.worldfordchallenge.com

I'm sure most of the class rules will be the same, with the possible exception of some tweeking with the ET breakover from Street Lightning to Pro Lightning. Both classes are run as an Open-Comp style class, probably with a .500 tree in Street L and a pro tree in Pro L and a .1 breakout permitted from your qualifying time.

Hope to see ya there.

Back