Who is planing to attend??

FMOS Racing said:
I'm going to get a cap put on the tow truck so she'll have a place to spend the few hours each night I actually sleep. ;) Makes things a lot simpler and I've been wanting some kind of bed cover for a long time.

Great idea!

You can always sneak her up into your room. :)

FMOS Racing said:
I gotta find a place that will accept the pooch. :(

I have a fenced in back yard on Scott AFB right down the road. I'm sure your best friend would be fine if you can't find a room.

Since John and I are going to be bringing the dog, our room will be available -- in on the 12th, out on the 15th.

I'm making a reservation @ the Drury Inn. It's about 2.5 miles down the road -- they accept pets and, thankfully, don't have a weight limit!

I will not be cancelling the reservation until the 11th so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

I guess I should have called the hotel BEFORE I posted this. EVERY hotel in the area is sold out!

Looks like Hunter is going to have to be smuggled into the host hotel! :)

lightning_girl_94 said:
Since John and I are going to be bringing the dog, our room will be available -- in on the 12th, out on the 15th.

I'm making a reservation @ the Drury Inn. It's about 2.5 miles down the road -- they accept pets and, thankfully, don't have a weight limit!

I will not be cancelling the reservation until the 11th so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

Back