WFC9 Hotel Rooms

I dunno... Can't remember very much of WFC last year. :D

The lady sounded like the phone operator from "Office Space".
She was like "HOW ARE YOU TODAY? *HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY*
I said, ummmm... ok?
She said "GREAT!" "HOW CAN I HELP YOU!" *HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY*

lol

Brooks,

This is a Virgin hotel, who has never experienced the Lightning and Harley Truck WFC gang.:buddies:

I am sure their parking lot has not been recoated by Brook's Seal Coat Co.:idea2: :dw: :hail: :3g: :nono:

BigD said:
Brooks,

This is a Virgin hotel, who has never experienced the Lightning and Harley Truck WFC gang.:buddies:

I am sure their parking lot has not been recoated by Brook's Seal Coat Co.:idea2: :dw: :hail: :3g: :nono:

Oh no :D

is anyone looking to split a hotel room? I am considering coming up Friday through Sunday. Looking to save some money! anyone? I'll buy beer!

BigD said:
Brooks,

[/B].:idea2: :dw: :hail: :3g: :nono:

Oh NO.....I stayed there for 3 months straight while I was on temporary duty at Scott AFB....trust me....they definitely heard us partying! :) :clinkmugs

:buddies:

Blue Oval Forever said:
Joey, No I am planing on going stright up I-55.

Bobby, I'll catch that up the line a bit...oh NO MORE turbo Mach 1 to drive up in! I put a rod through the block!;m I guess we'll be driving up in the new Lariat instead...

Until you have seen the burnout contests in the parking lot, or Johnny Lightning's diesel van doing long burnouts to the TAILGATING area, you aint seen nothin. ;) Our tailgating usually includes chairs, tables, coolers, and "REFRESHMENTS"---let the party begin!;g

B4THUNDER said:
Bobby, I'll catch that up the line a bit...oh NO MORE turbo Mach 1 to drive up in! I put a rod through the block!;m I guess we'll be driving up in the new Lariat instead...

Matt, Wow that suck's where did you do that @ Gulfport. Did you get it in the 10's before it went. You do plan to fix it correct? I will call you when it get's closer and see about meeting up with you.

Bobby

BigD....thats cool with me! There's nothing wrong with a good ole tailgate party! I look forward to it!

Bobby, I blew it up driving around town (playing around)...I didn't get my 10 BUT my last pass (stock clutch and all) was a 11.51 @ 131.23 mph! Clearly the car would EASILY run 10's....on order:

MMR 5.0 Stroker 900, MMR prepped TKO 600, Lakewood bellhousing, DFX clutch, new fuel lines (-8an), fuel rails, 60lb inj, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, and MOOOOOEEEE BOOOOOOST! Looking to make over 600 RWHP....oh yeah...it'll be dirty!

I'll give you a ring....keep the fingers crossed...I may have to deploy right before the show....I'm hoping not!

Blue Oval Forever said:
Joey, No I am planing on going stright up I-55.
Now that I am looking at a map, I-55 is the way I will be going. when the time gets closer I may try to plan on meeting up with ya'll some where on 55.

OK.

Just tried to book a room. Sold out. Let me try and see if a room is still free under our block.........

But, if anyone plans on backing out, let me know.

[edit]

Got a room from 18th to the 21!!!!!!

Y'all are in trouble now!!!!! The wifey and I are bringing the Dirty South to St. Louie!!!!!!!!!!!

[/edit]

Hi all,

I just booked a room and it looks like I will be staying at the "Super 8" the
18th-22nd... It appears on the map that the Super 8 is next to the Drury Inn is this correct? Is this the same exit that everyone was staying at last year?

Yep, Dave, same exit as last yr. The Drury is right next to Joe's Crab Shack if I remember, and I think the Super8's right across the street from the drury - close enough!

Vern said:
Yep, Dave, same exit as last yr. The Drury is right next to Joe's Crab Shack if I remember, and I think the Super8's right across the street from the drury - close enough!

Close Enough ONLY when Sober :D

Back