WFC9 Hotel Rooms

Nan - RIP

Gone, but not forgotten!
We have a block of rooms at the Fairview Heights Drury Inn at $93/night for a double (with 2 beds).

1-9-27811.jpg

Click HERE to view map

To make your reservations call: 1-800-325-0720 and tell them that you want the "NLOC" block at the Fairview Heights location.

The block currently contains:
5 rooms on Thursday 5/18
30 rooms on Friday and Saturday 5/19-20
5 rooms on Sunday 5/21

Make your reservations right away, and if we need more rooms I can have the block enlarged (if they still have any rooms left!).

The Cut-off date for this block is April 14, 2006.

Included with these rooms is:
  • 1 hour free long distance calling per day
  • Free high speed internet access
  • Free full breakfast
  • Free drinks 5-7pm
  • Microwave & refrigerator with free popcorn and sodas

That is true, but most of the folks want 2 doubles to split the cost. We therefore are guaranteed doubles at the contract price. Kings may cost more or less...or the same, so ask when you reserve.

Yep, what Dwight said. They confirmed mine at $91 for 3 nights (Thur-Sun) for a king.

So, let's get-er-done guys!!

yep i'm in---1 king bed $91+tax

;g ;g ;g ;g ;g :bigtu: :bigtu: :bigtu: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :tu: :tu: :bout: :bout: :bout: :3g: :3g: :3g: :nb: :nb:

Last edited:
FMOS Racing said:
Man, Scott, you're hard-core! :tu:

Have had a love of Fords since age 9 and fast Fords since age 12. Really think I should at least see most all the fast Fords gathered together at one place !

Word is Steve might just make it out too. That's a "rumor" tho.

Besides we always take at least 2 trips a year. St Louis (area) in May and KC in September. Sounds perfect to me ! :D :D :D

Scott

I love the WFC... you need to stand at the big end when the Pro 5.0 guys run. That's right near ecstasy.

hey i live in collinsville its like 10 min away from the track if theres some people like me without $$ to pay for a room u can crash at my house i have 4 couches and a recliner so just let me know

Jeff,

I see why I got a different price, different hotel.

Anyways you are staying 18th, 19th, and 20th right? Then driving home Sunday?

I really want to make this with the L not sure I can take the cobra out there and leave it out :( Plus the extra cost in drive and entry I have to pick and the L is better to haul a wife, two dogs, and supplies :)

I have an aunt and uncle in that area I am going to try and find out how far from the track they are.

anyone from Florida interested in splitting a room? if so let me know. I am trying to figure out if I can afford to go. I have a plane ticket to burn up.

Back