WFC9 Hotel Rooms

The time to reserve your room for WFC is NOW if you want one of the discounted rooms. Rooms will be in short supply all over the local area. :(

Come and tailgate with us in the hotel parking lot...and meet/greet all the other Lightning/Harley Truck owners!;B :clinkmugs :comfort: :stirpot: :dw: :drinkburp :sulkoff:

Iam in... thursday - Sat check out Sun (updated)

But i dont have anything to farm the yard with ....:D

Last edited:
Donald, why only thur-fri? Not staying over sat?

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I was a little worried there for a minute.

Last edited:
BigD said:
Come and tailgate with us in the hotel parking lot...and meet/greet all the other Lightning/Harley Truck owners!;B :clinkmugs :comfort: :stirpot: :dw: :drinkburp :sulkoff:

You missed a few, Dwight...:bout: :buddies: (that looks suspiciously like Ray and Justin D) :foammug:

:D

Jeff, Got any idea on who i can split a room with. I can't seem to get anyone from LOLA to come to WFC with me so i will head there alone. Let me know .

Bobby

Hello Bobby,

I would assume that Brooks (clonetek) will be attending again this year, and he is from northern LA.

...Dwight...

Blue Oval Forever said:
Jeff, Got any idea on who i can split a room with.

Give me a shout Bobby, as I'm going to be going solo as well. My wife has to work and my son will be in school.

OK guys. I just checked with the hotel, and here's the current status. We have already passed the number of rooms reserved for the 18th, and are a few under for the 19th-21st. There are still additional rooms available for all days at this time, and they will honor any reservations that come in. Remember, the great price is guaranteed only through April 14th...so get those reservations made!!!

WOW....I didn't even check to see if the NLOC was getting a hotel, and I already booked my rooms for the Drury in Fairview Heights! Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

B4THUNDER said:
WOW....I didn't even check to see if the NLOC was getting a hotel, and I already booked my rooms for the Drury in Fairview Heights! Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Matt, Looking foward to seeing you and talking again. Hope all is well? Did you get my PM/ Shoot me one back.

Bobby

reservations

Just made our reservations for the weekend. Jan and I will see you all on Friday morning.:clap: Save us a spot!!
Later, Steve

Back