WFC9 Hotel Rooms

Ed & I are staying at the Super 8 as well! how far is the hotel with the infamous tailgate party? just curious...:buddies:

Hey, if some of you Super 8 guys are looking for some free beer, I may try to talk you into letting my mongrel hang out in your room (in her kennel, of course). I have a cap on the truck, but she's not real fond of it.

Of course, you'd have to put up with me showing up at 6 am to pick her up on my way to the track... ;)

FMOS Racing said:
Hey, if some of you Super 8 guys are looking for some free beer, I may try to talk you into letting my mongrel hang out in your room (in her kennel, of course). I have a cap on the truck, but she's not real fond of it.

Of course, you'd have to put up with me showing up at 6 am to pick her up on my way to the track... ;)

Free beer, free guard dog, and a free 6am wake up call?!? Sounds like a GREAT deal to me!!!!! :clap: :tipsy: :LMAO: :db:

Cant really belive it, called today(05-04-06) and got rooms for fri and sat same price 93 bucks. I thought I would call just to see if they had rooms left and she said would you like to hold that? I about dropped the phone. I will see all ya fri and sat. We can drink in the parking lot right?lol see all you in 2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure we'll be in the Super 8 as well...

I'll definitely have to make the short hop/skip/stumble across the road to hang out with you guys!

Room available Thursday night. (?)

Due to a LAST MINUTE schedule conflict, I had to cancel my reservation at the Fairview Heights Drury Inn for Thursday night. :( It may be available to someone here, if you hurry.

Jake...

Baby Jake said:
Due to a LAST MINUTE schedule conflict, I had to cancel

Jake...

Ah CRAP! Who's gonna keep us "refreshed" before, during, and after the races?!? :buddies: :buddies: :cr1: :cr1: :cr1:

Hope to see you at Lightningfest Jake!

I will bring a bottle of jager & goldschlager. yum! :buddies:
I'll also bring my stereo kit to install whatever you guys need up there.

I'll be the guy with the "Will work for BEER" sign. :cr1:

Wow, Jake, that sucks! :( We have some new Gen 1 guys that needed proper indoctrination, too.

Oh well, at least you'll still be speaking to me this year since Brooks won't out me for sneaking beer into your cooler. ;)

[Edit] Wait, did you just cancel for Thursday and will be there on Friday-Sunday?

Jake

I think Jake is coming down on Friday morning.:B2: It's just Thursday that got cancelled. Can't wait to see everyone again. Jan and I will be down there around 10AM Friday.

Later, Steve :3g: :nb:

Syck 01L said:
I think Jake is coming down on Friday morning.:B2: It's just Thursday that got cancelled. Can't wait to see everyone again. Jan and I will be down there around 10AM Friday.

Later, Steve :3g: :nb:

Jakes gonna be there?!!
:applaud: :B2: :foammug: :bd: :drinkburp :clinkmugs :buddies: :nb: :LMAO: :dp: :tipsy: :jb: :tu: ;g :gl: :beanie: :drugs:

Who's SVTF150 (Ohio tag) their G1 is sitting right outside my room...looks like its in the street Lightning class....looking forward to meeting ya'll...now time for a free drink after my 10 hour drive from Biloxi!

B4THUNDER said:
Who's SVTF150 (Ohio tag) their G1 is sitting right outside my room...looks like its in the street Lightning class....looking forward to meeting ya'll...now time for a free drink after my 10 hour drive from Biloxi!

Quite Looking out your window and go get some Sleep. :D See you in the AM.

Blue Oval Forever said:
Quite Looking out your window and go get some Sleep. :D See you in the AM.

Time to get up,roll over & get Keith C. up to or he will sleep til 2 or 3. I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

93REDBOLT said:
Time to get up,roll over & get Keith C. up to or he will sleep til 2 or 3. I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

I have benn tring to wake him up for two hour's to go eat. See you at the track.

Back