Wanna Play

It was nice meeting you and all your posse Dale. I think I found what was going on, put a new TP sensosr on and it seems to be running much better. I might try and make it out on Friday for some runs but not sure at this point. I'm sure I will see you at the track this summer.

Peace out
Francis

Francis,
I am shooting to make it out on Aug 3rd. I want in to the 12's that night.
Dale

Francis,
I am shooting to make it out on Aug 3rd. I want in to the 12's that night.
Dale

Well, I did not make it into the 12's. I got a 13.0 with a bad 60'. The next run I got my best 60' yet and pulled a 13.1. The reason is my tranny let go.

So it is all rebuilt now, and I will be at the track on August 17th.

Hopefully Francis will make it, and we can finaly run. I am sure he will whoop up on me, but in the name of fun I will take it and smile.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

Test and Tune this weekend (8-17+18-07) at the Bremerton WA track. It would be nice to see some more sport trucks represented. Come on you L guys, come teach a mopar guy how it is done.

Enjoy the ride
Dale

If you're able to make it to San Diego, I'd give it a shot. The only SRT-10 I've run was a S/C regular cab making 650 HP / 625 torque to the wheels (slicks). I saw nothing but taillights, but still went back for more. Good luck in your hunt for races
Throttle Jocky when you ran this srt-10 what mods did you have and what kind of times did he run I have a friend thats building a turbo srt-10 to run me Im making 599.9rwhp know Im just curios how we will run or if I have enough

Dale, how did you do. Did you get that 12 second run.

Francis

Nah, I had a bad night. My tune was all wrong. It had to much timing. The knock sensors shut it down mid track. I only did one run on the old tune, and I got a 13.2 out of it with a bad 60' time.

I did cut better lights though. On a challenge race, I cut a .001. I still lost due to poor performance.

Enjoy the ride
Dale

Sorrt to hear that Dale, you will get next time. How did you buddy do?

Francis

My buddy roasted his clutch on the twin turbo vette a few weeks ago. So he bought a 9 second el camino. He never did get it through tech though. He just had to many things to get ready. He was going to try again on Saturday, but I do not know if he did.

The winter has seen lots of upgrades to my truck, so I should be better competition for you Washington L guys. Truck should be done and tuned in time to make the May 9th and 10 test and tunes at the Bremerton Raceway.

Come on out and lets have a good time surprising the little sports cars with our fast trucks.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

Dale did you make it out to the track? If so how did you do.

Francis

Hello Francis,

Like all builds, mine is taking much longer than planned. My truck is still down, but we do have an end in site. The suspension work should be started next week. The engine build should finish next week. The install will follow. I already have my dyno tune day scheduled for June 21, and my tuner has me on his calendar to come out then. If you are interested, I will pass on the specifics of the tune day.

As for track time, June 27 will be my first day with my truck. Hope to see you there.

Enjoy the Ride,
Dale

Thanks for the update Dale, I should still be in town that week. I go on vacation starting on the 15th please keep me informed, would like to be there when you strap it down. Were are you going to get tuned at?

Francis

ps looks like you picked a good day for your first runs down the track with all your new goodies. That weekend is the NHRA Northwest Natonals.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Dale, I should still be in town that week. I go on vacation starting on the 15th please keep me informed, would like to be there when you strap it down. Were are you going to get tuned at?

Francis

ps looks like you picked a good day for your first runs down the track with all your new goodies. That weekend is the NHRA Northwest Natonals.

Francis,
I am getting tuned at MAX RPM. Joe Donavan is going to do the tune. Another NW SRT guy is getting tuned the same day. So we will be putting two SC trucks on the dyno. We are both hoping for decent numbers.

As for my first track day, I just marked all the test and tune nights on my calendar. I hop to go fast. Hopefully break the 11's.

Enjoy the Ride,
Dale

Francis,
I am getting tuned at MAX RPM. Joe Donavan is going to do the tune. Another NW SRT guy is getting tuned the same day. So we will be putting two SC trucks on the dyno. We are both hoping for decent numbers.

As for my first track day, I just marked all the test and tune nights on my calendar. I hop to go fast. Hopefully break the 11's.

Enjoy the Ride,
Dale

Finally getting installed after months of waiting. Hope to be ready next year.

Francis,

Enjoy the Ride,
Dale

PBJ Joe Form St Louis

What do you mean?

I hope so, but at this time I am not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Joe is a difficult man to get ahold of. During my engine build, not everything went smoothly, and I am unsure weather Joe is interested in continuing this project.

Back