Wanna Play

tiny1giants

Dodge Owner
Depending on the site you are on, I hear how the other manufacturer guys duck out. So here I am, a dodge guy, looking for some good natured fun.

I am looking to meet up with enthusiast in the Kitsap County area of Washington. Win or loose, if it is done in fun, I am in.

Is my truck worthy of your time?
05 QC SRT-10 Stock today
Getting a few mods in the weeks to come.

Enjoy the Ride
Dale

I wish I was in Kitsap County. Hopefully someone takes you up on it. Good to see a good natured race. Props to you!!

Why can't we have more truck guys like that just looking for a good run instead of all this "My truck is the sh**" mentality.

Camaro_eater said:
Why can't we have more truck guys like that just looking for a good run instead of all this "My truck is the sh**" mentality.

Fast vehicles are cool, no matter the brand. I love them all.

tiny1giants said:
Fast vehicles are cool, no matter the brand. I love them all.
That's how I am.Respect anything w/ power.I just get tired of people that think no-one can touch their vehicle.I hit what power I can and leave it at that because there is always someone faster.I know I wouldn't mind running a SRT one of these days,just don't see many around anymore.Especially w/ gas going way too high.

If you're able to make it to San Diego, I'd give it a shot. The only SRT-10 I've run was a S/C regular cab making 650 HP / 625 torque to the wheels (slicks). I saw nothing but taillights, but still went back for more. Good luck in your hunt for races.

throttle jockey said:
If you're able to make it to San Diego, I'd give it a shot. The only SRT-10 I've run was a S/C regular cab making 650 HP / 625 torque to the wheels (slicks). I saw nothing but taillights, but still went back for more. Good luck in your hunt for races.

Thanks, if I get sent off station, I will look you up. You would have a better chance with my truck. It is quite a bit heavier, and I have no plans to get 650 hp.

Keep the rubber side down.

Depending on the site you are on, I hear how the other manufacturer guys duck out. So here I am, a dodge guy, looking for some good natured fun.

I am looking to meet up with enthusiast in the Kitsap County area of Washington. Win or loose, if it is done in fun, I am in.

Is my truck worthy of your time?
05 QC SRT-10 Stock today
Getting a few mods in the weeks to come.

Enjoy the Ride
Dale

Mods are done, tuning will be done in about 2 weeks. It should even things up a bit more. But a race done in fun, I can handle losing. I may try to get to the test and tune at Bremerton Raceway this coming Friday (6-15-07).

Let me know if anyone from here will be there.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

Bremerton as in Washington State?

I've got a Dodge Magnum R/T you can run....
:chacha:

Our track is Mission Raceways, we have a few Lightnings, but I've never seen (with my own eyes) an SRT10 Ram out there yet. I'm not sure if it's our track or what, but most dead stock Lightnings I've seen have run very low 14s.
What is a dead stock SRT10 supposed to run? Ballpark?

I watch the Dakota R/T and Lightning guys threads on the Delphi forum, looks like fun... BUT I don't have a truck anymore!
:cr:

I love it when the brand doesn't matter. It's all about the fun.

Bremerton as in Washington State?

I've got a Dodge Magnum R/T you can run....
:chacha:

Our track is Mission Raceways, we have a few Lightnings, but I've never seen (with my own eyes) an SRT10 Ram out there yet. I'm not sure if it's our track or what, but most dead stock Lightnings I've seen have run very low 14s.
What is a dead stock SRT10 supposed to run? Ballpark?

I watch the Dakota R/T and Lightning guys threads on the Delphi forum, looks like fun... BUT I don't have a truck anymore!
:cr:

I love it when the brand doesn't matter. It's all about the fun.

Yes Bremerton WA.

I am not real sure about times. I think a bone stock is high 13 to low 14 depending on the driver and track.

I am not quite stock anymore, but I have no clue what my time will be. I have never run it before. Next week, I hope.

Dale welcome, I live in the same neck of woods that you do. I'm going to try and make it out on Friday or Saturday this week hope to see you out there.

By the way I have one of the many True Blues in the state. What color is your's.

Francis

Dale welcome, I live in the same neck of woods that you do. I'm going to try and make it out on Friday or Saturday this week hope to see you out there.

By the way I have one of the many True Blues in the state. What color is your's.

Francis

Hello,
I have a Red QC. I still have the factory wing on it. Sending you a PM.
Enjoy the Ride
Dale

Francis,
It was great meeting you this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to show me the ropes.

Did you get your truck sorted out?

I noticed later in the evening that I was running really rich. I need to get to the dyno to fine tune my fuel table, but I did reload my old program that is better balanced. I think that will be enough to get me into the 12's next time out.

Enjoy the Ride
Dale

Hi Dale,
Are you going to make it to Bremerton this coming Saturday 7/14 for the 2nd annual Truckin' Drags? If so I'll see you there, I've got a Lightning the same color as Francis, just not as fast.

Later,
Bill

Francis,
It was great meeting you this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to show me the ropes.

Did you get your truck sorted out?

I noticed later in the evening that I was running really rich. I need to get to the dyno to fine tune my fuel table, but I did reload my old program that is better balanced. I think that will be enough to get me into the 12's next time out.

Enjoy the Ride
Dale

It was nice meeting you and all your posse Dale. I think I found what was going on, put a new TP sensosr on and it seems to be running much better. I might try and make it out on Friday for some runs but not sure at this point. I'm sure I will see you at the track this summer.

Peace out
Francis

Back