Wanna Play

Thanks, if I get sent off station, I will look you up. You would have a better chance with my truck. It is quite a bit heavier, and I have no plans to get 650 hp.

Keep the rubber side down.

Dale,

First, glad to hear that your health is better! I lost a very close uncle to lymphoma, so I know the fight you are in.

Second, isn't it funny how addicting performance vehicles are. Back in the day when you quoted the above, did you ever think that you'd be showing the dyno sheet you just did?!?!

Congrats man! Awesome machine you got there, even though it is a dodge!

Dale,

First, glad to hear that your health is better! I lost a very close uncle to lymphoma, so I know the fight you are in.

Second, isn't it funny how addicting performance vehicles are. Back in the day when you quoted the above, did you ever think that you'd be showing the dyno sheet you just did?!?!

Congrats man! Awesome machine you got there, even though it is a dodge!

Thank You.

It was a long time ago that I posted that :) You are right about the power. I just spent the evening trying to fix the belt slip so I can get an extra 30 out of it.

Have fun.
Dale

Wow! Impressive machine! Wish I was in your parts. I would love to take you up on your offer. You come across as someone I would love to meet and hang out with. Good luck with that beast of a truck and good health to you!

Jim

Wow! Impressive machine! Wish I was in your parts. I would love to take you up on your offer. You come across as someone I would love to meet and hang out with. Good luck with that beast of a truck and good health to you!

Jim
Thanks for the kind words.

Since we are in different parts, we will have to do time slip racing :) I am hopeful for high 11. But truly anything is possible. I may never hook the power and be stuck with a mid 12.

And looking at your sig, it looks like you have an impressive ride of your own.

Enjoy the people, because the things will pass...
Dale

I will be at Bremerton Raceway in Bremerton WA on Friday afternoon. Hope every one has a great weekend and enjoys the break of good weather we are about to get.

Enjoy the Ride,
Dale

Maybe I will see you there Dale got some running around to do after work but plan on being there with video in hand. Not planning on running. Good luck.. A few of the WASHLO boys and girls will be there running.

Hey Dale good seeing you and meeting your wife and friends, I will try and get that video up sometime today.

francis

Dale, indeed a pleasure and an honor to meet you ! We did have a little fun lining up against each other. Neither truck was being cooperative on that run but you did have your nose out front at the top end ! That was a buncha fun.

Beautiful truck VERY NICE engine bay, seeing the fifth tube on each header is different. Love the exhaust tips in the bedside, very nice especially since you had a hand in the fabrication of them.

Suspect we'll see each other again since I'm following the CCCA season again this year and like to use Friday's to "practice" for Saturday racing.

Scott

Dale, indeed a pleasure and an honor to meet you ! We did have a little fun lining up against each other. Neither truck was being cooperative on that run but you did have your nose out front at the top end ! That was a buncha fun.

Beautiful truck VERY NICE engine bay, seeing the fifth tube on each header is different. Love the exhaust tips in the bedside, very nice especially since you had a hand in the fabrication of them.

Suspect we'll see each other again since I'm following the CCCA season again this year and like to use Friday's to "practice" for Saturday racing.

Scott

Scott,
Thanks for the nice words. Your last run of the night was nice. I will need to get my driver skills down if I want to make side by side with you competitive each round. Maybe next time I will also do a little weight reduction.

I love your signature. I am a MAC person myself.

Good luck today.
Dale

Francis,
The files I got from you do not include the audio stream. Can you convert them with your software?
Thanks,
Dale

Back