Things are starting to come together

:lotg::laughing6::lotg:

I literally laughed out loud reading this Ray has been kicking *** lately if you guys aren’t giving him enough credit. Ray I don’t pray about many things I pray that you don’t have to lift that motor to replace that gasket. Clean clean clean and hopefully the RTV will hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally laughed out loud reading this Ray has been kicking *** lately if you guys aren’t giving him enough credit. Ray I don’t pray about many things I pray that you don’t have to lift that motor to replace that gasket. Clean clean clean and hopefully the RTV will hold

Thank you! :)

I consider it motivation... I motivate him every day....plus I told him I'll cover his entry at Spookfest this IF he can make it....

I consider it motivation... I motivate him every day....plus I told him I'll cover his entry at Spookfest this IF he can make it....
His motivation should be to see me. I mean thats why everyone goes right?????

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, I wish I wasn’t so far away. Would love to do Spookfest and meet some of you guys.

Next year, I will never get mine put back together in time.

I hear ya, but I do wish I would have gone previously. It is good motivation and with the renewed interest in NLOC I hope there’s a lot of new faces.

The WFC (which was traditionally this past weekend) and the Lightning Fests were some of the best times in my life. This will be a little condensed and I'd like to see if others plan on arriving Thursday so we can plan where to stay and a dinner or something?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

It’s nice to see you care Precious!

You stop worrying about what I look like in shorts and get your dam truck done....i do have a picture of my new watch if you want to see it, I can text it to you.....

- - - Updated - - -

The WFC (which was traditionally this past weekend) and the Lightning Fests were some of the best times in my life. This will be a little condensed and I'd like to see if others plan on arriving Thursday so we can plan where to stay and a dinner or something?

??

I plan to arrive in the area Thursday evening so I don't have to drive last DC on Friday. May stay until Saturday.

So I was wondering if anyone else might be thinking of arriving early.

Trying to maximize the opportunity to hang out with the community!

Back