Starting to gather parts for twins

dan,when are we going to see yours?

i think u will have a better chance seeing christ himself...

not high jacking gumbys thread at all, but right now im building a jig table (jimmy knows hes seen my truck in person lol) building the table, got the aje in my bed room, shipping out my 4link brackets to strange to have them clone me up jamie v's pro mod rearend

i was planning on having it for july this past dec... but just no time... i dedicate most of my free time right now to the big brother program so im always doing soming, i got 3 boys, an its lacrosse, rock climbing an pokemon every weekend im doing something with them, this sunday its new hampshire for a rock meet

BUT thats not a true excuse because i spend most of my time working

the gen2 hitting the tree/rock didnt help me much either....
003_3.JPG

i think u will have a better chance seeing christ himself...

not high jacking gumbys thread at all, but right now im building a jig table (jimmy knows hes seen my truck in person lol) building the table, got the aje in my bed room, shipping out my 4link brackets to strange to have them clone me up jamie v's pro mod rearend

i was planning on having it for july this past dec... but just no time... i dedicate most of my free time right now to the big brother program so im always doing soming, i got 3 boys, an its lacrosse, rock climbing an pokemon every weekend im doing something with them, this sunday its new hampshire for a rock meet

BUT thats not a true excuse because i spend most of my time working

the gen2 hitting the tree/rock didnt help me much either....
003_3.JPG

Yes i see his truck every day atchually ;k, because its slowly merging to my truck part by part

My dad keeps saying im going to have to paint it white now :gl:

OK got my Twin MasterPower T-70s today. They are T4 flange with .68 a/r turbine housings and 3" v-band exhaust
64df4d4a.jpg

Last edited:
Finally some progress on the Gen1!
I got the headers fabbed up today! and put my motor back in the truck.
I Downpipes but they wouldnt fit the way I wanted and I didnt want to have to fight them every time I needed to change or check sparkplugs!!
I am converting to a Mustang Alternator and going to use March acc. brackets.
Sorry for the bad quality pics they were taken with my phone. More will come tomorrow.
Downpipes are going under the headers!!
26a60216.jpg

e6d69e5c.jpg

1898cc00.jpg

ba7c862e.jpg

c40f0f1a.jpg

755d0619.jpg

Got downpipes made and got Wastegate flanges welded tonite. As soon as my wastegates get here.

Turbo kit is about 80% done

f512daec.jpg

79cb00eb.jpg

c3dfa0dd.jpg

here is a preliminary shot of how my kit all sits! Down pipes go under the headers

16ed905c.jpg

d42877a3.jpg

gumby did u fab those headers? or did u buy them somewhere an fab up the T4 flange? im interested in where u got the headers, im looking for something EXACTLY like that

danny

thanks gumby, hes got some sharp peices on that site!! those headers are perfect for my next motor build

Hey, Gumby, I have the same 38 tial, that I am not using with a bunch of springs, if you need anything let me know.

Looks great, cant wait to see you at KC. :eek:ldtu:

Hey, Gumby, I have the same 38 tial, that I am not using with a bunch of springs, if you need anything let me know.

Looks great, cant wait to see you at KC. :eek:ldtu:

Cool man thanks. Its not looking like the L will make it to L-fest too much to do and too little money:cr1: I am still trying tho

Back