SRT4 vs. GEN1 L

if this srt4 is anything like the Daytona Z and GLHS i had back in the 80's...im all over it. that GLHS used to give the mustangs absolute fits back then :D

Yeah, those were good times. I had an '84 Buick Skyhawk T-Type turbo (Regal T-Type's little brother). Something like 150hp against Mustangs and Camaros that had 175hp and were a lot heavier. I owned my friends who had them. I could spool that thing up, launch it, and leave them in the dust. Torque steer was a *****, though. You'd better be hanging on tight. The Dodges you mentioned were a lot closer races. I loved the Shelby Charger and the Conquest TSI. They were cool.:eek:ldtu:

loss

It was'nt an srt but I know the feeling. I had my gen 2 stock at the time and a cadilac cts-v pulls up next to me at a light and picks a fight. Im looking at this caddy thinkin I will own it and we take off side by side and I cant do anything but watch him slowly pull on me. It was christmas day 08 and I went home and pulled out my programmer in the driveway and started tuning. went online that day and started buying lower pulley, intake, throttle body, headers and mids and so on. I was so mad I couldnt stand it. But it made me do something about it, which was good and bad (expensive). I now have another gen 2 that is built 679rwhp and 688rwt. I never saw that cadilac again since that day but if I do Its going to be very different now. The bottom line is run anything if you lose go home fix it and line up again until you get it right.:eek:ldtu:

Back