Soo ... Wait ... We Don't Share X-Mas Gifts Anymore?

Very low key Christmas this year for truck stuff... My mother-in-law, the queen of kitsch, gave me this -- it plays a Christmas carol every hour, and thank goodness I can turn off the sound effects after Christmas! It'll make a good garage clock when I have a garage again!
711394cbd9730d98ebccbd0a056afd9d.500

Also got one of those cell phone mounts that you stick in your vent register, but it doesn't work on our vent registers. My old iPhone 5 used to fit perfectly in the console cup holders, but the iPhone 7 is too wide, so looking for another solution. Anyone got the perfect hack for our trucks?

i got the same clock for my birthday a month or so ago! it was bought because my mother in law saw my 1950 ford was coming together, and she thought it was cool that she found a clock with it on it!

Best non-truck-stuff item under the tree was a bottle of Florida's finest (and only) small batch bourbon.

853545005159.jpg

We'll be cracking it open tonight. Happy New Year!

Best non-truck-stuff item under the tree was a bottle of Florida's finest (and only) small batch bourbon.

853545005159.jpg

We'll be cracking it open tonight. Happy New Year!
A bucket list gift to me sometime soon is a southern quail hunt over excellent bird dogs and handlers. Finishing the day on the plantation back porch at sunset with good bourbon, tumbler filled 3 fingers, neet. When all the problems of the world will be discussed and solved....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A bucket list gift to me sometime soon is a southern quail hunt over excellent bird dogs and handlers. Finishing the day on the plantation back porch at sunset with good bourbon, tumbler filled 3 fingers, neet. When all the problems of the world will be discussed and solved....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said "plantation".

THATS racist ... !

You said "plantation".

THATS racist ... !

:laughing6:

Jim, I could have helped you out with that but lost both of my bird dogs. Now I can help with a good bourbon, a fine cigar, and solving all the world's problems on a large piece of property with a big old house with a large porch......to be P.C.

Back