Soo ... Wait ... We Don't Share X-Mas Gifts Anymore?

Invested. I'd rell you my return since July but A. You wouldn't believe me and B. I'm not the kind of person to brag.

You've gotten that, cash in hand, dead presidents? In US dollars? Not cash that's only good in a remote village in Taiwan?..

You've gotten that, cash in hand, dead presidents? In US dollars? Not cash that's only good in a remote village in Taiwan?..

Enough to recoup my initial and cover tax liability for short term gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santa brought me a Dewalt cordless 1/2” impact, grinder, firestick, and a donation towards the make brownie great again fund lol.

Oh yeah also got an 18v 1/2 Ryobi one system impact. Have the drill 1/4 and 1/2 impacts and 31/2 inch circular saw. All use same batteries and charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife got me a welding cart and a old snap on clock.
7abe09e9391900d5c10d855409285a4a.jpg
9408c9bc261a44eebd39ab51b5ee3a00.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The wife is really letting me have it over this years season. I've been piling up the goodys, mainly though is the new f150, add a trifold bed cover for said f150 and then a Millwaukee 18 volt cordless impact. The list could grow but I'm in hock to the wife now since she has a birthday in January.

well I dont have pictures, but I got:
Hobart Welding Jacket (to go with the Hobart TIG welder I bought myself last summer)
Tin Ford sign and a Ford Thermometer for the garage
New Screwdriver set (with organizer, because my wife says im disorganized)
and a new Weber Grill!!

My inlaws got me a $100 gift card to tractor supply. But me and the wife just put money in the babys account. Im in the middle of a garage build so im happy with that.

Any chance this is on video....

I wish, it was pretty epic! Wife and 2 of my kids were out there but is all happened so quickly. I do have the video from the hospital when the Dr was squeezing out the infection, very nasty crap unless you're into that sort of thing.

I wish, it was pretty epic! Wife and 2 of my kids were out there but is all happened so quickly. I do have the video from the hospital when the Dr was squeezing out the infection, very nasty crap unless you're into that sort of thing.

Dam!!!....no you can keep that video, I'll take your word on it...

Parents gave me a Reeses Peanut butter cup with a Summit gift certificate taped to it. My wifey has been fighting off sicknesses for most of December, so she wasnt able to get me anything.... so i bought a 408 stroker today. :)

i didnt tell her either.

Very low key Christmas this year for truck stuff... My mother-in-law, the queen of kitsch, gave me this -- it plays a Christmas carol every hour, and thank goodness I can turn off the sound effects after Christmas! It'll make a good garage clock when I have a garage again!
711394cbd9730d98ebccbd0a056afd9d.500

Also got one of those cell phone mounts that you stick in your vent register, but it doesn't work on our vent registers. My old iPhone 5 used to fit perfectly in the console cup holders, but the iPhone 7 is too wide, so looking for another solution. Anyone got the perfect hack for our trucks?

Back