Soo ... Wait ... We Don't Share X-Mas Gifts Anymore?

bumperquip

From what I recall, we all "used" to share with each other, what we got for Christmas.

I'll start ...

Although, I got a good volume of spendy gifts, and I do already have a full set FSM, I think this is my fave:
5732686a8599f8d06fc564da31ef64c0.jpg

It's a little rare, and it's a car thing I got from my best girl.

I'll use it. I love it.

Caught the chemical guys stuff on sale so stock piled it

For the L I bought it front stainless brake lines. Wheel skinz cover for steering wheel
b37a9cd901632405fa8fc6ca229b8e09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I got a TROYBILT 4cyl weed blower.
After throwing away yet another less than 2 yr old 2 cycle pos. Its awesome. Quiet and more force than any Ive had.
ed4434f77e2803d4ff56987e23f6c586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife bought me a new samsung tablet with a 18.4" screen! Because my old butt seems to be going blind! I'd post a pic but still figuring it out lol.

Santa brought me some Alcoa wheels for my F350 4x4.

It's had wide 38" singles on it, going to 36" duals.

I treated the workshop to a Rinnai 21000 btu direct vent wall furnace. The electric bill hurts, heating the shop with a baseboard heater.
The truck got a Holley Sniper EFI earlier this year, so that was it's present.

Attachments

• C+Series+Direct+Vent+21%252C500+BTU+Wall+Insert+Natural+Gas+Fan+Heater.jpg
    C+Series+Direct+Vent+21%252C500+BTU+Wall+Insert+Natural+Gas+Fan+Heater.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 28
Picked up one of these from Rockauto.com
4b71f38c229a3583b4a621e98ef3f5de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got a TROYBILT 4cyl weed blower.
After throwing away yet another less than 2 yr old 2 cycle pos. Its awesome. Quiet and more force than any Ive had.
ed4434f77e2803d4ff56987e23f6c586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same one, No mixing fuels just add fuel and go.. great tool

I'd tell you guys what geeky techno-crap I bought myself for the holidays, but your eyes would glaze over :)

I'm interested.... :)

LOL, Bitcoin mining! I have 3 ASIC based miners up and going and 2 more on the way. Doing a little Ethereum mining with GPUs as well. I am going to do a write up on my blog soon, in the current craze it makes good money.

NOTE: This isn't taking away from truck time as I can do a lot of it during my "lunch hour" at work :)

It just crashed last week...you need to look into Litcoin...

By "crash" you really mean dip or buying opportunity :) It's down today too, as well as most of the other better known coins. But my main money isn't in speculating, it's mining. ROI is just too darn good for now. Litecoin isn't bad, it took a beating last night and today as well, but mining BTC or BCH is really good at the moment.

I should add, mining is right up my alley as I manage server teams and physical data centers. It dovetails perfect with the day job.

It'd be like Ron being able to run a nail salon out of his garage :) :) :)

LOL, Bitcoin mining! I have 3 ASIC based miners up and going and 2 more on the way. Doing a little Ethereum mining with GPUs as well. I am going to do a write up on my blog soon, in the current craze it makes good money.

NOTE: This isn't taking away from truck time as I can do a lot of it during my "lunch hour" at work :)

Got my own bot running off Bollinger Band performances. Best 2K I ever spent. :)

I don't know if I'd trust something with my money that is set up by an anonymous hacker...something isnt right about it...good luck getting your money when you cash out...at least with Lincoin you know who started it but then your paying the 39.4% tax on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Got my own bot running off Bollinger Band performances. Best 2K I ever spent. :)

You dumped $2k into it!!!

I don't know if I'd trust something with my money that is set up by an anonymous hacker...something isnt right about it...good luck getting your money when you cash out...at least with Lincoin you know who started it but then your paying the 39.4% tax on it...

- - - Updated - - -

You dumped $2k into it!!!

Invested. I'd rell you my return since July but A. You wouldn't believe me and B. I'm not the kind of person to brag.

Back