I'D WIN said:
Any updates?

kromdom,
Still haven't had the oppurtunity to talk w/Paul. Have you?

I have not forgotten..IT IS ALREADY MAY!!! Jeff (nightcrawler) is the LEAD on this and I was waiting for him to posy any updates.

I'll assume he is AGAIN swamped with school so I'll give Paul @ Gaylord's a phone call tomorrow:)

1. Dbl G
2. lightning_girl_94
3. airtroop01
4. frankmp
5. darreli NLOC#1220
6. danimal3008
7. SOCAL2003HARLEY
8. ZEM'S04 L : NLOC#1820
9. Ironmanstl: NLOC#1821
10. NorCalLightning
11. krstohr
12. jackal
13. I'D WIN: NLOC #1179

Would be a good time to post/PM your NLOC member #s so when we get the GREEN light, orders can be processed quickly.

Last edited:
Thank you much! This pre-deployment training is kicking us in the rear. New guidance came down today giving CC's to cancel or delay any assignment or separation orders for deployment reasons. Deployments are now in the best interest of the military. URGH!

If you do talk to Paul, enlighten him with my situation please. Thx again!

I'D WIN said:
Thank you much! This pre-deployment training is kicking us in the rear. New guidance came down today giving CC's to cancel or delay any assignment or separation orders for deployment reasons. Deployments are now in the best interest of the military. URGH!
If you do talk to Paul, enlighten him with my situation please. Thx again!

Will do my best, shipmate!:)

DISCLAIMER: please do not shoot the messenger!

Just called Gaylord's this AM: Paul is away on travel but I did leave a message with ART (one of the engineers). Looks like the upgraded lid will be ready for release in JUNE (and not May as planned).

Sorry to those who have been waiting patiently, thanks for your patience and understanding

kromdom said:
1. Dbl G
2. lightning_girl_94
3. airtroop01
4. frankmp
5. darreli NLOC#1220
6. danimal3008
7. SOCAL2003HARLEY
10. NorCalLightning
11. krstohr
12. jackal
13. I'D WIN: NLOC #1179
14. Dave Sypniewski: NLOC# 1736

kromdom said:
DISCLAIMER: please do not shoot the messenger!

Just called Gaylord's this AM: Paul is away on travel but I did leave a message with ART (one of the engineers). Looks like the upgraded lid will be ready for release in JUNE (and not May as planned).

Sorry to those who have been waiting patiently, thanks for your patience and understanding

27831-564-8391.gif

Ouch! I wonder when in June...

Kromdon, your doing a great service for us all! Thank you!

I'D WIN,
Good thing I got my vest and helmet on...lol. Currently in Mayport, FL but I will try to contact Gaylord's to get a firm answer on release date. I have a vested interest since I want to "trade-in" my old Speedsturr for the upgraded version.

kromdom said:
I'D WIN,
Good thing I got my vest and helmet on...lol. Currently in Mayport, FL but I will try to contact Gaylord's to get a firm answer on release date. I have a vested interest since I want to "trade-in" my old Speedsturr for the upgraded version.

Will they allow a "trade-in"? If so, what are the prices and options?

I was hoping to have my cover before Summer vacation but I doubt this thing will go by the beginning of June. Either I'm going to get something else or I'll risk my luggage getting wet on the long drive to Idaho. Hell...maybe I'll just stop in there next weekend and pay full price. :(

SO I am guessing here ,,,,,,,,So by next June we may have a chance at the new lid. Oh well, I know I will hurry this up. I will buy some new tires and Puff it will be ready, isn't that how it works, you buy something and then what you really wanted is available???? :D

Me...I'm in the LA suburbs, Pasadena area. I'm not too far from Gaylord. I may just get a tarp and some bunjee cords for now. I really want to get the X-2000 so I may just wait. :cr:

If your truck is silver, I may be selling my X-2000 here shortly. I am thinking about going a different route now and making a lightweight Lexan cover.

I'm here in sunny Florida and really want my lid, but for someone in the military or other equally important reason wants theirs ahead of mine, I'll gladly wait a while longer. Somebody getting shipped out and leaving this country and the people and family here, sort of makes this truck thing unimportant. I want my lid but only after those fighting for my country have theirs. Go USA!!!

1. Dbl G
2. lightning_girl_94
3. airtroop01
5. darreli NLOC#1220
6. danimal3008
7. SOCAL2003HARLEY
10. krstohr
11. jackal
12. I'D WIN: NLOC #1179

List updated. danimal3008, bless your heart, bro. I am also in the military and appreciate your gesture

Back