[Route 1]Hooters Meet[Feb/16] 6:00PM

Hammer...yea I know the area well! My grandmother used to live over by the quickcheck in that area, and my friend lives on genesee...I'm surprised we haven't run into each other on the road....

Especially since your cousins with Martin!

SVT for some reason i kept thinking your truck was black
idk y
yea i know your truck i realized that when i saw the pics
you know red head steve with the monte carlo too than
i seen that video of you guys over by the harley davidson

hey harley i live right down the road from cassville rd. im over on the other side of jackson near howell but im about 8 mins away from the outlets. let me know if any of you guys are meeting up to take the trip to hooters.

harley i hope your bringing your truck to the meet. i cant wait to see that beast. i just say your TOTM thread on nhtoc it looks great.

might wanna call them first and see if we can get a bunch of tables together. thats how we did it at the Wayne Hooters for Ford Truck World. just so when 20 people show up they have room for us

damn:mad: im not going to be able to make it. my rotation has me working that saturday in febuary figures:rolleyes: well i guess ill have to meet everyone at the next one:eek:ldtu:

damn:mad: im not going to be able to make it. my rotation has me working that saturday in febuary figures:rolleyes: well i guess ill have to meet everyone at the next one:eek:ldtu:

Hey, where about do you live? Just wondering...

Just saw it's Cranford...that's a little further north then I was thinking. Oh well, try to make the next one...whenever it may be!

Last edited:
if your coming from the north (which means you will be on the southbound side...same side hooters is on. If you miss it you can also turn into the Olive Garden parkinglot...it's all attached in the back.

Just found out that my football banquet here in Annapolis is that friday night. So, I guess I will be going home for the weekend. I will be there, and look forward to meeting all you guys!!!

Just found out that my football banquet here in Annapolis is that friday night. So, I guess I will be going home for the weekend. I will be there, and look forward to meeting all you guys!!!

cool. do you guys think they take reservations? if they do we could get a ballpark headcount and then just add 5 or 10 spots just incase people get there late.

Hey guys, the event sounds good. I look forward to meeting everyone there.
Anyone here from Hunterdon or Somerset counties?

Matt
not sure if they take reservations or not
i'll try to dig deeper and find out..if not i'll take a ride up there and find out who's in charge and see what i can do

Matt. I would think they'd take reservations for a somewhat large group on a Saturday, if not definately give them a heads up with how many people are going. Maybe start a poll or something? I look forward to meeting everyone.

Matt. I would think they'd take reservations for a somewhat large group on a Saturday, if not definately give them a heads up with how many people are going. Maybe start a poll or something? I look forward to meeting everyone.

yea. let me see if i can add a poll to this post.

I am so ready for hooters now. I eat hooters wings for the first time last night. God they are good. I just hope my lightning will have plates come the 16th.

a hooters with good wings? thats a first! :hh:

i'm going to have to miss this one. I'll probably be in Seattle

Back