[Route 1]Hooters Meet[Feb/16] 6:00PM

I'm down any night....I dont work any later than 6 and there's absolutely nothing to do around here. 3rd saturday of febuary it is, although I may have a detailing semenar in Philly to attend.

works for me. does that hooters have pulled pork bbq sandwiches? Everything else on their menus is pretty friggin greasy & nasty :rofl: thats the only thing I've found I can eat and not feel like puking up aftewards haha. Especially if its not a hooters with some smoking hot chicks! :drool:

I should be down for the meet. my gf lives in Jackson, so guessing its not too far from there.

Hey guys! Haven't seen a few of you on here before, I live like 15mins from that hooters. It also looks like my truck will be back together in the next couple weeks. Looking forward to meeting up! What time is firm? the 7-8pm thing? What about a bit earlier so there's some daylight? I love showing the truck off in the daylight! haha!

Incase anyone is looking, the hooters is across the street from the quakerbridge mall, and circuit city in lawrenceville. It sits inside a complex though, some might not see it from rt 1 if your not paying attention. However there's like 5 entrances to the complex so if you miss one take the next. all the parkinglots connect.

definate???

so saturday the 16th at 8pm is the definate time and date at the route 1 hooters???? someone please start a thread and definatly confirm this for all of us. gas is expensive and i dont want to show up there and noone is there lol :tongue:

yes that is the offical time and date. if everyone gets there alittle before 8 so we can get a head count so we can all sit together. hopefully ill have my L on the road then to.

i'd maybe bump the meet time up a little. you tell people 8, by the time everybody gets there, waits around a few for others to show up, little bit of truck talk if its the 1st time for some new trucks showing up checking out the rides, by the time you get in and seated for food its going to be at least 9:00, aint gonna get out of there til 11-12 then for some of us an hour drive home afterwards.

we usually set our JHO meet times around 5:00-6:00 for dinner meets. Still have the day to do whatever, gives people time to show up and BS for a few, plenty of time to eat and BS over dinner, and then it usually ends up being another hour or two of BSing in the parking lot afterards. We'll usually meet at 5-6 and not leaving til 11-12 :hh: I just think 8:00 is a bit on the late side, especially for the "1st meet"

i'd maybe bump the meet time up a little. you tell people 8, by the time everybody gets there, waits around a few for others to show up, little bit of truck talk if its the 1st time for some new trucks showing up checking out the rides, by the time you get in and seated for food its going to be at least 9:00, aint gonna get out of there til 11-12 then for some of us an hour drive home afterwards.

we usually set our JHO meet times around 5:00-6:00 for dinner meets. Still have the day to do whatever, gives people time to show up and BS for a few, plenty of time to eat and BS over dinner, and then it usually ends up being another hour or two of BSing in the parking lot afterards. We'll usually meet at 5-6 and not leaving til 11-12 :hh: I just think 8:00 is a bit on the late side, especially for the "1st meet"

yea very good point. i can get a ticket for driving after 11 even though i dont care. damn provisional license. Lets make it 6 Then and its ok if you show up let as harley said we will be BSing for hours lol.

ill make a official thread for the meet.

yea very good point. i can get a ticket for driving after 11 even though i dont care. damn provisional license. Lets make it 6 Then and its ok if you show up let as harley said we will be BSing for hours lol.

ill make a official thread for the meet.

lol yep, even though it'll be cold & dark out, you'll be surprised how long people usually end up BSing outside over the trucks til somebody's like "hey retards why dont we go inside in the warm restaurant to do this" :rofl: haha Just ask for a few extra seats incase anybody shows up a little later and everything should be good to go :thumbup:

sounds like a good plan to me
im there

harley where at in jackson does your gf live? near the outlets? it shouldnt be that hard for you to get there..i can give you directions if you need it

yep right down the road from the outlets actually. Cassville Rd. Its like 2 miles down or something like that.

Back