[Route 1]Hooters Meet[Feb/16] 6:00PM

anyone in central jersey that may want to do a GTG at a restaurant or whatever. No bars im only 17 so i couldn't get in lol. Post up date and times that would be good for you and we will go from there.

Information:

Date- Feb 16 2008

Map- Hooters of Princeton - Lawrenceville, NJ

Address:
400 Mercer Mall
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Last edited:
Im about a half our from JDM, but I don't mind driving. The Rt 1 Hooters is by Princeton correct?

yes right off of route 1 somewhere. i think hooters will be the place. just what day and time idk. i may not be able to bring the lightning if i don't have it on the road by the day we pick.

well im off on the weekends and im sure most of us are at least one of the days during the week. sunday is usually a good day. let me know i have a few cobra buddies that would like to come down and meet a bunch of you guys too if you didnt mind but if you do than i undertand since we all got L's lol let me know and ill be there

im in i live like 10 mins from that hooters lol

i'll bring my cousin too he has an 01 L but he's not on the boards

Where exactly is this hooters at? I live in New York but im 5 minutes from the GSP. I'm down to go, any night is good for me. BigMattFromNJ We have to get some ID's and hit up the bar. I know a few cobra guys too, maybe they'll get down on this too?

You'd have to jump on the turnpike, its more west than south but still not a far drive. Mapquest hooters NJ and look for the one right off rt 1, by princeton.

Where exactly is this hooters at? I live in New York but im 5 minutes from the GSP. I'm down to go, any night is good for me. BigMattFromNJ We have to get some ID's and hit up the bar. I know a few cobra guys too, maybe they'll get down on this too?

it is right off of route 1 going south. i was thinking a Saturday night would be good.

I'm down for a saturday night...Rockland is quite possibly the most boring place. I'm gonna end up crusing down with nick(alienfreak) so hopefully he knows his way. Why not do it the first saturday in febuary so long as its nice out?

What time saturday night are you talking? For us guys way down in South Jersey it could be a bit of a drive. What about the Toms River area for the next GTG?

im down for first saturday in february. sounds good to me. let us know a week or two ahead of time would be perfect for me. thanks

I have work until 5 on saturdays, so I'll be showing up late. So who else is showing up the first saturday of febuary, the second, 3 weeks away from this coming saturday. Just say 8 oclock is the meeting time for now...

my bad for hi-jacking the thread, but people need info in order to go. Matt's still in charge of the gtg, so he can change times or dates. :)

Back