Rear Tube bumper

Gotta wait till holidays are both over to get bumper painted. Just bought a new exhaust lol. So much to do to my truck it keeps adding up. Front suspension needs serviced, rear main seal leaking to the point I’m getting concerned and I’m getting a faint knocking/thumping noise in flywheel or converter I need to address immediately

But my rear spoiler is *****in!
3ec3f56ba8fe9b7985389ffafe3fbae9.jpg

More pics/info .

I will finish this thread one day. Dropped off bumper for paint. Should have very soon. Can’t wait to see what it looks like.

67e2a36a98cc99dc6a9626889312af2f.jpg

I’m getting a faint knocking/thumping noise in flywheel or converter I need to address immediately
This turned out to be my vacuum lines I have coming off the vacuum tree tapping on the firewall. Something so simple yet very tricky to diagnose. I could only hear it in the cab at idle with windows up. Couldn’t hear it anywhere else.. crazy

Going to get my bumper tomorrow. It’s been done for a week or so but I haven’t had time to go get it.
I’ll be installing it this weekend along with the metal license plate bracket and aftermarket 3” tube caps I bought. I’ll post up pics once it’s on. I hope it turns out good.

Going to get my bumper tomorrow. It’s been done for a week or so but I haven’t had time to go get it.
I’ll be installing it this weekend along with the metal license plate bracket and aftermarket 3” tube caps I bought. I’ll post up pics once it’s on. I hope it turns out good.

Geezus ... it’s about friggin time.

Bee youuu teee fulll!!
Making me jealous as my bumper needs a complete restoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back