Probe GT vs Prelude SH

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:
Come on DJ.. I know you gotta be inspired by this one..... JJ
</font>

haha. My mouse button finger is twitching.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit (waiting for install)
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by: JJ's Whitelight
As for the VVTi.. I do believe that the last 00 and 01 Corrolla and Celica I worked on had it.... VVTi is even in the Lexus GS430, unless they are calling it something else these days.... Continuously Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)
......... Nope, they arent... Just got that off the Lexus website ..........

1.8-liter double overhead cam (DOHC) 16-valve 4-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)

Hmmmm.. Just got that off the Toyota website for the MR2 spyder....
</font>

Like I said before, anyone can look the information up on the internet and pawn it off like they knew the whole time. Toyota does not use VVT-i anymore. They've gone a step further and now use VVTL-i, and the use it in every single one of their cars.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RT4U2NV:
Like I said before, anyone can look the information up on the internet and pawn it off like they knew the whole time. Toyota does not use VVT-i anymore. They've gone a step further and now use VVTL-i, and the use it in every single one of their cars.</font>

Dude......... I work on them.. not just looking up crap, I see it everyday. Open the hood on a new celica.. NEW, not old, NEW and it says on the little plastic cover VVTi.. I dont know where the hell you get the l from..........

Now for the real kicker.. You dont have VVTi in your Camry... http://www.toyota.com/html/shop/vehicles/camry/specs/camry_specs.html

That is where you find the specs on the 4cyl and 6 cyl Camry's.... Yes, I looked it up, but only to prove what a freakin fool you are and how full of it you are... I know these cars because I see them all the time for service and timing belts and other things... so dont throw stones if you live in a glass house bud...

You may leave now young man, you have disgraced the name for which you were given............

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.23 @ 104mph.
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

What are you smoking? An '01 V6 Camry has VVTL-i. And the NEW Celica GTSs have VVTL-i as well. All new Toyotas have this, the V8s even have the "i-force". God damn, you don't know shit about Toyotas except for what you read on the internet.

[This message has been edited by RT4U2NV (edited 07-27-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RT4U2NV:
What are you smoking? An '01 V6 Camry has VVTL-i. And the NEW Celica GTSs have VVTL-i as well. All new Toyotas have this, the V8s even have the "i-force". God damn, you don't know shit about Toyotas except for what you read on the internet.

[This message has been edited by RT4U2NV (edited 07-27-2001).]
</font>

Then prove it you big baby..... I dont see you coming up with any proof,,,, ever,, regarding any of your posts...

I dont know shit about Toyota's... NAH.. not at all.. I dont work on cars/trucks for a living and I havent been doing it for 15 years.. and I havent ever seen one of them new fangles foriegn cars.. DUH!!!!!!>...

Now get your head out of your ass, open your hood, take a picture of your VVTi....... Not VVTil camry and I will believe you..., but that aint gonna happen, cause you dont have one... Do you honestly think that Toyota would put on their website that the MR2 and Celica have VVti, and not say so for the Camry.. I think you are in denial..

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.23 @ 104mph.
85 toyota tercel

My new albums

yeah well I read in Sport Comcrap that all the ferrin cars are faster than any of y'all so just be shut up.....

eh JJ's I don't know what this is about but you are seriously just picking fights. I was hoping to see some intelligent conversation on the 2nd page of this thread but once again here you are arguing with someone else. If you are truely what you say you are why don't you just let the ignorance be just that ignorance. If you are an automobile connoissuer then let it go and just know in your mind that you are right.
chris

The world would not be right if that ever happened....

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

Sorry guys, but I have to say if someone points at my truck and says it's blue, I'll fight 'em to the death. After offering proof if they still argue, I'll be like JJ and tell them to get their head outta their ass. I don't know who's right here cuz I don't know d**k about Toy Yodas. But JJ claims to, and if he's positive about this, I can't blame him if he don't say, Oh, OK. If I post something that I have irrefutable proof of, you wouldn't believe how much it pisses me off to see the next post saying something like: RRRIIIGHT. (Usually from someone in the Dodge or Chebby camps) Only thing I would like to see is proof and the wrong party to admit it. Then everybodys friends again.

hey Jeff,
How do you like that Probe? I was also considering getting one. Sounds like a real nice commuter car.

------------------
1999 Lightning(White) #2373
Trico Wiper Blades(awesome mod)
12.88 @ 104.5(Last Season)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 5point8LiterImportEater:

eh JJ's I don't know what this is about but you are seriously just picking fights. I was hoping to see some intelligent conversation on the 2nd page of this thread but once again here you are arguing with someone else. If you are truely what you say you are why don't you just let the ignorance be just that ignorance. If you are an automobile connoissuer then let it go and just know in your mind that you are right.
chris
</font>

My only question to you is this.. would you like someone to post inacurate information on something related to what you do for a living?
If you were in construction, and someone went to a board that you frequented and you read something totally wrong, and you knew what the correct info was, wouldnt you try to make sure that the wrong person and everyone else that read it knew you were right and what the correct info was?????

Or would you just say, "Uh, Ok, Whatever" ????

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.02 @ 105.31mph
85 toyota tercel

My new albums

I had an 1981 Toyota Corona that had a vvtlixyz-aeiou and it was real fast. I killed a jet powered funny car with it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!!!! War Zone. Gotta love uhh laugh at it.

oh!oh!oh! I gotta call Bs! Toyota Corona went out of production in 1977, right after a lawsuit with some obscure Mexican beer company...

HORSHACK,
CL

JJ's
If they were just going to argue and never be swayed or enlightened by my knowlage I would let it go. You always argue with someone on this board. Let it go. I'm horse trainer, I meet people all the time that are morons and don't know anything about that but always voice their opinions. I learned a long time ago that there are a lot of stupid people in this world, you will meet most of them, and they will have an opinion....which is like an a$$hole we all have one and they all stink.

Zor: Love it. The one I have needs a little stiffer struts (I have no idea if the ones on there are stock or not) and some good shoes and I'll be in love. Great mileage, good manners, and quick enough to get out of its own way.

I've also got Vortech S-trim on my mind...

I'm thinking it'll make a hell of a track car, too.

On a related note, I was sitting in traffic last week when a GORGEOUS trunk LX Flowmastered by and I pouted for about 3 seconds. Then I realized that if I had bought another Windsor-based car, I'd be in the poor house the rest of my life.
wink.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FMOS Racing:

I was sitting in traffic last week when a GORGEOUS trunk LX Flowmastered by and I pouted for about 3 seconds.
</font>
LOL. I don't know if you could make it here, Jeff. They're about a dime a dozen in this area.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

HEY Condor. BS HUH!!! Well my mom is gonna come over your house and tell your mom that your a big BULLY!!! NOW WHAT!!!
CORONA RULES!!!!!!!

Back