Sold: Parting out wrecked black 1993 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still would like the a-pillar if you got it. Would also be interested in the driver/passenger plastic seat trim of they are in good shape and you want to part with them.
****, I totally forgot you asked about the a pillar.
Shipping on the bumper that bad?

I purchased 2 17" mustang wheels for my fox last year and the guy wrapped them in bubble wrap put and them in individual boxes and I wanna say shipping with Fed Ex was like $45-50 for both.. Not sure if that's the way you tried or not..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I got wheel boxes from discount tire. 18x18x10 @ 27lbs came to $60 a box
Not really... I've shipped a tube bumper from PA to Colorado, it was only like $40....
Two Lightning wheels fit perfectly in a 20"x20"x20" box and is usually around $30- $40 a box to ship...
How are you packaging and shipping it?

Here's a quick quote. 2 wheels in a 20x20x20 box.
25a2152c703feb5164589193abf4a9a8.jpg

That's still 200 to ship 4 wheels.

I don't know if it's worth your trouble or not, but I always go to the closest UPS shipping hub and not to the stores or the online quote thingy. It's always waaay cheaper that way. Maybe worth it so you can make the sale and be done with it.

I don't know if it's worth your trouble or not, but I always go to the closest UPS shipping hub and not to the stores or the online quote thingy. It's always waaay cheaper that way. Maybe worth it so you can make the sale and be done with it.
I have a buyer local so selling them isn't an issue. I'm just trying to help him get the wheels.

What about the dash pad on the passenger side around the radio. Not sure it's exact name but if it looks good I'm interested.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
did you want this or not? I sent you a shipping quote on it. It's boxed and ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back