Back in an L
Long block sold.
Air intake sold
Fog light brackets sold
Ecm sold
Rear end sold
Gauges sold
Dash pad sold
Entire front end sold(body panels, core support)
Tailgate sold
Bumper sold

I am keeping the transmission, fog light switch and maybe a few bits and pieces.

Everything else is for sale. I have only a limited knowledge of gen 1 values.

I know prices are required, so I will add a few parts and prices. As I research values I will add more prices. Feel free to pm me an offer on something. This isn't a bidding war though, if I get an offer and it's fair I will take it.

Upper and lower intake $800
Wheels $200

Anything on the truck is for sale except the transmission.

Prices don't include shipping or paypal fees.

I don't have a lot of posts here, but the local WASHLO guys can vouch for me or you can check my posts on the other lightning site.

here are the pictures I have. I will get more up tomorrow.

0B6EBD32117F0000C1400002-attachment-1-IMG_0335_zpsrwno7ozq.jpg

146EBD31510E0000D1700002-attachment-1-IMG950539_zpsqpv21fen.jpg

146EBD3329160000D5200002-attachment-1-IMG950350_zpsmrnpj31s.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be willing to ship the wheels? If so I will take them and I will pay for shipping..

Also would take the Tube bumper as well

Shipping would be to:

La Porte TX 77571

LMK thanks,

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I can ship anything lol. Let me pm you some better pictures tomorrow and we'll go from there. I'm assuming you want bare wheels, no tires?
I'll look at shipping on a pallet via freight and also greyhound is pretty cheap to ship if you live near a terminal.

I can ship anything lol. Let me pm you some better pictures tomorrow and we'll go from there. I'm assuming you want bare wheels, no tires?
I'll look at shipping on a pallet via freight and also greyhound is pretty cheap to ship if you live near a terminal.
Yes sir bare wheels would be cheaper on shipping.. i will PM you my # if that works for you..

Thanks,
Jonathan

The Upper Intake Manifold Cover looks a little ragged, but what's your price including shipping to Fort Pierce, FL 34951 ???

I am interested in the door pannels if in good shape
THey look decent, but need cleaned. Not sure if you're interested.
DSC_5633_zps3fylkyoq.jpg

DSC_5622_zpsog9o3rks.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes sir bare wheels would be cheaper on shipping.. i will PM you my # if that works for you..

Thanks,
Jonathan

email sent.

If it still has the fog lights and brackets pm to set something up
pm replied

I would like the driver and passenger side a-pillar trim if it is not cracked? price w/shipping ?zip 21122
unfortunately the passenger side is cracked and the drivers side has a few scuffs

The Upper Intake Manifold Cover looks a little ragged, but what's your price including shipping to Fort Pierce, FL 34951 ???
It isn't in the best shape, you are correct.

How's $50?
DSC_5618_zpsmcvsa5iw.jpg

DSC_5617_zpsxop7tqid.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back