Sold: Parting out wrecked black 1993 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted pictures. Never saw an answer

The pictures weren't up 48hrs and you sold it out from under me??? I asked for pictures and it took you 4 days to post them up (no problem I said I wasn't in a hurry) but you couldn't give me a chance to reply?

The pictures weren't up 48hrs and you sold it out from under me??? I asked for pictures and it took you 4 days to post them up (no problem I said I wasn't in a hurry) but you couldn't give me a chance to reply?
Look man, ultimately I'm selling this crap to recoup the cost of the truck. I'm not making a dime. Due to this, I'm trying to get it sold. He'd made an offer days ago. I told him was waiting on you. You'd been replying within hours. I figured after waiting two days you were passing. I've had a ton of people ask for parts, ask for shipping then drop off the map.

Last edited:
Still here for the rear bumper and the wheels whenever you get a chance to figure out a way to ship..

Thanks
Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Still here for the rear bumper and the wheels whenever you get a chance to figure out a way to ship..

Thanks
Jonathan

I'm not shipping the bumper. Cheapest I can find shipping on the wheels is over $200. I'm waiting to hear back still.
Only I didn't screw you over buy selling something out from under you. So we're NOT even!
I didn't screw you. You've paid me $0. You simply missed out on a purchase. The guy who bought it needed it to make a truck run. You wanted it to set on a shelf. Ultimately he who pays first, gets the product. Sorry

I didn't screw you. You've paid me $0. You simply missed out on a purchase. The guy who bought it needed it to make a truck run. You wanted it to set on a shelf. Ultimately he who pays first, gets the product. Sorry

Your right it was a backup for me and if I knew someone needed it badly I would have graciously passed for them. But I was never given the option. Our forum has always had an unspoken rule that first posting had first dibs. I'm glad if the other guy got his truck working if that good came out of this.

I still would like the a-pillar if you got it. Would also be interested in the driver/passenger plastic seat trim of they are in good shape and you want to part with them.

Your right it was a backup for me and if I knew someone needed it badly I would have graciously passed for them. But I was never given the option. Our forum has always had an unspoken rule that first posting had first dibs. I'm glad if the other guy got his truck working if that good came out of this.

Jamie my c3p1 is avail the guy that was interested already bought one so if you want it let me know. I'm trying to get up some money for a replacement trans so my truck can move for the first time in a year and a half :(

I'm not shipping the bumper. Cheapest I can find shipping on the wheels is over $200. I'm waiting to hear back still.

Shipping on the bumper that bad?

I purchased 2 17" mustang wheels for my fox last year and the guy wrapped them in bubble wrap put and them in individual boxes and I wanna say shipping with Fed Ex was like $45-50 for both.. Not sure if that's the way you tried or not..

Shipping on the bumper that bad?

I purchased 2 17" mustang wheels for my fox last year and the guy wrapped them in bubble wrap put and them in individual boxes and I wanna say shipping with Fed Ex was like $45-50 for both.. Not sure if that's the way you tried or not..

Not really... I've shipped a tube bumper from PA to Colorado, it was only like $40....
Two Lightning wheels fit perfectly in a 20"x20"x20" box and is usually around $30- $40 a box to ship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back