My TV Debut

Frank did you put on some weight? Or was that just the camera adding 20 lbs.

Good job, win the next round too.

Frank5L said:
I cant really give out much info other than the nitrous worked but not very much ;)

Maybe not in the 1st race, but it definitely was working in the second race (maybe not a 100%, but it was working)....Provost didn't stand a chance in the 2nd race, once Caleb hit 2nd it was curtains for Mr Provost and MSA.

Congrats on the win Frank!

Dorf

A big congratulation is due to Frank and his crew for winning the show. Great job for beating the Yankoff team!

That camero was coming but you guys did great....I love the show and hope they have another show with Factory Forced Induction next time.

Congrats!!!

Frank and Straight Line Racing got it done.

I wonder what the stang would have done with some dyno tuning after the supercharger install. I take it you were running a mail order tune.

Thanks guys. That stupid procharger kit has smooth ends on all the metal tubes... We actually had a tube blow off in the finals, but it was before the MAF, not after the MAF like the 2nd race... and thankfully we put the 75 jets in the NX kit because thats all that carried us to the finish line!

Yes the tune was from Dynospeed... I think its pretty close if the charge pipes would stay on, and the clutch wasnt junk. Funny the car was still slow!

Congats Frank for the win!Chevy beat by a Ford in the finals awesome.Plus the "That's why people drive mustangs" comment was hilarious.

Back