My TV Debut

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
ESPN2 on 4/7 at 9:30AM Central time and replayed again on 4/10 at 4:30pm central.

l_e9b5cc67c99179ef5fdf4a39bbbb99f4.jpg

preview video

So wait...are you just on the show the one day? Are you racing or helping or what? Inquiring (and supporting) minds want to know!

I'm not the driver. I'm a grease monkey. Thats me about to pull on the POS Bassani flanges to try to get them to fit in our alloted time.

Yes, we're on that show the one day, and to see if we made it past the first round you have to watch :hh:

www.pipestv.com

I didn't make it to the pinks show afterall. Probably a good thing since I raced locally and had all kinds of problems including the trans crapping itself out again.

Frank5L said:
I didn't make it to the pinks show afterall. Probably a good thing since I raced locally and had all kinds of problems including the trans crapping itself out again.

You were gonna be on pinks? Who were you supposed to race?

Frank5L said:

That sounds pretty standard stuff for Pinks.

Congrats on the show movie star :rofl:

Well fortunately or unfortunately, the rules said no trucks and no factory power adders.

Back