My TV Debut

C'mon, Frank, was that x-pipe really that hard, or was yaw just showing yaws great acting abilities?
So when does your team get to be back on there? I was half asleep when I watched it this morning cause I had just got home from work about 2 hours earlier so I really didnt everything they said. That and I was focused on that damn Joan Early! She is Focking HOTT!

Man caleb can drive cant he....you guys did a good job. I realized you were gonna win when they bought $900 wheels.

I loved Caleb's comment, "That is why people drive Mustangs!"

That was classic! Congrats on your team's victory Frank....:eek:ldtu:

Brians was what I wanted after watching the show, I dont care for his helpers autograph I might take Calebs autograph to since he was the driver.

Last edited:
Caleb? From what I saw frank just asked everyone else what they were doing.....lol...

I am really starting to like that show. Maybe it will motivate Patty and Wayne to go all the way 1/4.

Well I guess we'll see about the 2nd round...

Caleb has to look to see where the shifter is! :D

No I was not at the second race because I had to work. Brian was there though, even though they said he wasnt.

So you guys get a new Team-mate? Any info to clue us in to the next round of fun on the show. And did the Nitrous ever work?

Back