Moog front end rebuild

^^^ Dunno what’s going in the background of that 2nd photo, but it sure ain’t social-distancing.

No doubt. They and the people behind me let their kids all play together. There’s actually 7 kids there, 2 are in the bed of the truck, from 3 different families. They’ve been doing this for a month. Mean while my daughter stays in our yard and wants to play but she understands. Bless her heart too because she really misses playing with her friends.
I’ve considered saying something to them. Again I’m glad you think the way I do, I’m really pissed off about it.

Last edited:
Yep, had to take mine in to have the AC charged because I replaced the compressor, and to have the alignment done. And the TIG work for the stainless turbo exhaust. Everything else I've done myself.

Looks good, Shaun!!

I know it sounds crazy but I haven’t had a chance to get it aligned yet. I did the best I could and used tape measure and believe I have about 1/8-1/4” toe in. I’ve drive it down the road and is better than it’s ever been! I will take it here soon though.

Back