Longest owner and longest in nloc

Joined in August 2000, my 95 was bought a few months before that.

Had a blast spending hours reading the threads back then. Got to meet Blurry94 and a few other guys, bought stuff from madrammper, sstock and a few others, bought to much :tu from the vendors. Great times.

Didnt the guy who started the LCOA get in trouble for something? Seems like i remember something like that?

Bought mine new in 95 and was getting the newsletter in mail and then the email list

Wow, just caught this thread, brings back a lot of memories. Bought my truck in ‘96, I think. My NLOC number was 274 but I think it got passed to someone else because I forgot to pay my dues. Still have the original card though. Kept a binder of the newsletters and tons of printed threads which I still have. Sal was very accessible, very helpful. Was living in SF at the time, not far from Sparkman who lived in the East Bay at the time. He was a huge help and big influence on which mods to go with. Lots of fun local activity back then, great meetups. Cried when Jeff moved away, lol. Then I moved to SoCal. I think my best memory was the time Dave(94Lightning) aka BackAlleyRacing invited all the local Gen 1 guys to his place one weekend to do mods together. Great time.

Wow, just caught this thread, brings back a lot of memories. Bought my truck in ‘96, I think. My NLOC number was 274 but I think it got passed to someone else because I forgot to pay my dues. Still have the original card though. Kept a binder of the newsletters and tons of printed threads which I still have. Sal was very accessible, very helpful. Was living in SF at the time, not far from Sparkman who lived in the East Bay at the time. He was a huge help and big influence on which mods to go with. Lots of fun local activity back then, great meetups. Cried when Jeff moved away, lol. Then I moved to SoCal. I think my best memory was the time Dave(94Lightning) aka BackAlleyRacing invited all the local Gen 1 guys to his place one weekend to do mods together. Great time.

Oh Yeah!!! Back alley day was an EPIC Gen 1 day for sure!

I'm nloc #330. The National Lightning Owners club from 1999 - 2005 was Amazing. I met a ton of good people in here. When Big D shut down the DelValLO section that ENDED. I have had animosity towards this club ever since.

Back