Lets see those hot rod 92-96 F150s!

the newest toy

94 centurion f150 4 door 5.8 4'' rancho lift 16x10 welds and 315/75R16 BFG All Terrains

CIMG1106.jpg

CIMG1105.jpg

CIMG1107.jpg

CIMG1109.jpg

here's a few in my fleet ... i'll keep it to the F150's ....

my silver truck, which is getting lowered as we speak ...
STA70882.jpg

my daily driver "farm truck"
STA70027.jpg

and my 4x4, "shorty", which im trying to lift to the sky with 44's ...
Shorty1.jpg

its a 1990 but i tought u guys would like it :)
Mild 306
C4 shift kit
4.10's

At first I though you were showing off a ragged-out F150......:nono:
(thats why I haven't put pics of mine in here yet)

Then I realized it was a series of B and A photos.......:eek:ldtu:

I am not much for that model, but yours looks good. It is simple and tasteful.....I like it.....:thumbup::eek:ldtu:

At first I though you were showing off a ragged-out F150......:nono:
(thats why I haven't put pics of mine in here yet)

Then I realized it was a series of B and A photos.......:eek:ldtu:

I am not much for that model, but yours looks good. It is simple and tasteful.....I like it.....:thumbup::eek:ldtu:

thank you!

only exterior mods i wanna do is lower it a bit more (3more inches ) and Gen 2 wheels.. thats it.. and details like window tint and stuff leave it simple :)

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of clean and simple vehicles. I think a 3" drop and Gen2 wheels would look awesome on it. BTW, is that a single side exit on your exhaust? What muffler are you running? What kind of wheels are those? I like them, they are different than most that I have seen.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of clean and simple vehicles. I think a 3" drop and Gen2 wheels would look awesome on it. BTW, is that a single side exit on your exhaust? What muffler are you running? What kind of wheels are those? I like them, they are different than most that I have seen.

no i have dual exit.. one on each side ( i dont have the front gas tank anymore) i use hooker earochambers with cut outs when i need to be loud

i dont know i found the wheels on the truck when i bought it.. yupp they are nice :)

nice trucks. liking the lifted centurion. and the two tone long bed is simple and clean. not a fan of the 90 bodystyle but it looks good nice color.

my two trucks getting lightning parts ...
First, my silver truck ...
STA70882.jpg

then, my daily driver "farm truck"
STA70027.jpg

and the truck thats going UP ... Shorty ...
Shorty1.jpg

Silver is getting a 3/5 drop with a L front swaybar, and eventually a 351W ...
Farm truck is getting L front and rear springs ...
Shorty is getting a mile of lift and 44's ...

Back