Lets see those hot rod 92-96 F150s!

My dads 95

433.jpg

435.jpg

My 96

060.jpg

059.jpg

dude, I'm lookin to get the same rims for my 90 those are boss 335's right?

What size are you running and with what tires? Those look sick man!:eek:ldtu:

I think a Gen 1 Lightning or a '92-'96 F-150 would be sweet with a Gen 2 Lightning Drive train :eek:ldtu:

Bring them all to LightningFest this year

We have an "Any Ford Truck or Van" class for both Drag racing and the Truck show!:eek:ldtu: :thumbup: :D

SOOOOO bring those BAD Trucks/Broncos/Vans to KC and join the fun!

See you there! :tu: :clap:

We have an "Any Ford Truck or Van" class for both Drag racing and the Truck show!:eek:ldtu: :thumbup: :D

SOOOOO bring those BAD Trucks/Broncos/Vans to KC and join the fun!

See you there! :tu: :clap:

I bet some of 'em lay some smack down

Dude please tell me what is needed to turn the intake that way!!!!!

All I did was flip it and have a cold air built for it. I bought a Lightning throttle cable bracket and used my existing throttle cable (truck was a 300 straight six to start with). It wasn't too much fuss.....

i love the 96. i have one also. i'm dropping the rear 2 inches and throwing on some gen 1 wheels. you have a very nice truck though.

Dam That Flareside makes me miss the hell out of My gen 1 Light. Looks gust like it. I loved having one of the first Flareside gen1's

I was wondering what happened to this thread. it got booted off the gen 1 section. Pretty dumb imo.

Yeah yor truck does look alot alike. Sure is a shame it got stolen. Scumbags. Did you trade the bed to get the flareside bed or buy it?

I was wondering what happened to this thread. it got booted off the gen 1 section. Pretty dumb imo.

Yeah your truck does look a lot alike. Sure is a shame it got stolen. Scumbags. Did you trade the bed to get the flare side bed or buy it?

Traded. Had a friend that was about to have his truck repoed, so He said $100
cash, and he would swap.Only problem was his truck was white, were mine was black. Took me about 2 months to get it painted. Messed up thing was right after the we did the swap it was still repoed. Repo guy was begging me to swap back. This was back in 95 right after I bought the truck

Well mines a 97 but here ya go anyways annnnnnd its not a hot rod....even though I smoked a Jeep liberty in it the other day LOL Its got a 6" Skyjacker Softride and 37-13.50 Super Swamper M-16's.

Last edited:
Back