Its official, MiLOC vs the world drag race!!!!!

loosebolt said:
gee, I <cough, cough> had no idea <cough cough> my car would run 11's. Must have been <cough cough> a fluke <cough cough>I'm sure it wont <cough cough> happen next time.;p
So how many cars trucks are going?? U guys still lookin for more people??? let me know. if its not to far I might make the trip!!!:D :tu:

i thinik i'm probably gonna go.. representin the import crowd!! watch in amazement as my tire melting 111lb/ft of torque hurl my rice rocket to mid 15 second e.t.'s :db: :db:

*note to self: buy another hampster to put in the engine bay*:D

hehe... cool.. i'll be there. i'm pretty sure i'll be the only black civic there.. so come say hey if you see me around. and if you want i can show you where the hampsters live :D 1.6L of pure hampster power!!

..aright i'm depressed.. a 2 liter bottle of water would overflow my engine :(

SVTED, I think I got your check. Ill have to double check at home.

Everyone else, you are welcome to come, BUT e-mail your name for the list. We originally posted to limit this to 100 cars and MAY enforce that. If you are on the list you are in for sure!! So it looks like we may have MI, OH, IN and PA represented!!! :db:

yeah i almost had johnny lightning talked into coming but i think that fords at englishtown is this weekend also

rdy2rac said:
yeah i almost had johnny lightning talked into coming but i think that fords at englishtown is this weekend also
yeah it is... I was about to go but to far of a drive for a weekend......:mad: :D oh well maybe next year!!! But I will see everyone in michigan hopefully!!!!:tu:

Count me in if the weather holds! I will be bringing the '01 and my friend is bringing his Caddy. He wants to race also. We will also have a camera guy coming too. He has a GTP.....Not sure if he'll be running though....

See ya'll on Saturday!

are you looking for leaded or unleaded i believe the track is going to sell leaded

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lightngsvt
They will be selling 110 ($3.75) and 112 ($4.50) from 10:30 - 11:00 am at Stanton. Yes I know, I rock!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would plan on bringing your own. You can call 1-800-RACE-GAS and get the locations of all the CAM2/Sunoco racing fuels. Try to find on your way.

Biff, I need you to e-mail me your names, car info, etc to get on the list. That way you are sure to get into the track for the race. If we stick our policy that has been posted, we may cut it off at 100 cars. Being on the list gets you in for sure.

loosebolt said:
I would plan on bringing your own. You can call 1-800-RACE-GAS and get the locations of all the CAM2/Sunoco racing fuels. Try to find on your way.
Good thing I got the trailer... I will just gas up down here and trailer it there LOL!!!:D

Back