Introducing my 1994 pole barn find!

DrFraZZy

Okay... I have been seeking for a clean gen1 to start from scratch ever since I regret selling my old gen1 and yeahhh gen2 too..

I struck a deal... I am hoping its as good as it looks.. I still have to get the motor built and see if everything else checks out. I plan to do a MAF conversion, every little bang for my buck while the motor is already torn down.

View attachment 32773

I will be adding more pictures once I free up some room in my pic box........

Looks like that thing is in great shape the paint still looks good from the view in the pic post some pics after you give it a good bath. Like Jamie V said what is the history on it?

The truck according to the owner/carfax has had two owner and has been in PA all its life. It was owned by a fireman. It sat since around 08 or 09 since the father was ill. It was supposed to be a father and son project that never happened. The son is in his 40's and knew nothing about cars. He was selling his father s collection.

Yes, the car beside it is a fairlane with 260 motor. The body was in good shape. It sold for $800 to a guy before I arrived.

Yes the paint is in amazing condition and does not appear to show signs of any repaint anywhere. Yes, it has minor dent in the front fender but that s about it. Lil scratches there and there but overall I am reallllly happy with the condition

That's a great find. Put some detail work on the paint and get a paintless dent guy to work on that dent. That sucks you missed that fairlane it looks to be in good shape as well could have made it a package deal lol

Yes it's a 63 Fairlane. I still have my first car, a 63 Fairlane. Mine was an original 260V8 w/3 on the tree. It's been through a couple of 302's and now it's on the third 351C.

Yes it's a 63 Fairlane. I still have my first car, a 63 Fairlane. Mine was an original 260V8 w/3 on the tree. It's been through a couple of 302's and now it's on the third 351C.

Kinda wish I still had my first "car" though it was a '37 International pickup. First car I had was a '63 Meteor, the Mercury version of the Fairlane. Meteor only lasted 2 years then was gone. Mine was a 260 4-speed car in Champagne gold with a black vinyl top.

Scott

b9849def25b65dc69d768fa7b137e660.jpg
bf0735a7cd9ce4ddb68dfa8187fef268.jpg

Got these for a pretty good deal... I think! However! They will look sick on my truck once I lower it

Back