Indy Lightnings IRP

BTW, I work construction on Arlington HS and live on the southside about 20 miles straight south of Indy in Trafalgar

Yup thats my truck. I work at AHS right now as well although that can change at any given time.

I also have the red SHO that has parked next to you a couple of times. I live just North of Southport at Edgewood and Five Points...

Morpheus said:
Yup thats my truck. I work at AHS right now as well although that can change at any given time.

I also have the red SHO that has parked next to you a couple of times. I live just North of Southport at Edgewood and Five Points...

What do you do there?

Ya I have seen the SHO too.

I am a pipefitter for the new construction goin on.

eposey said:
BTW, I work construction on Arlington HS and live on the southside about 20 miles straight south of Indy in Trafalgar

What kind of construction???

My shop is right down the road @ 34th & Mass. :)

Hey, TJ, what gauge stuff can you work with? And are you interested in some non-industrial work for the right pay?

I need to do a mount for my shifter. I can CAD up the piece if you can fold a big enough gauge... I was going to have Cherie's Dad make something for me (he's a machinist), but would be happy with a nice piece of tin.

^^^Pretty much whatever I can handle in the hand break.

I can shear pretty much anything, though. Just tell me what's on your mind. We can go from there. :D

eposey: I work in the office now, but I'm a sheet metal worker by trade. :)

I have it sketched up.

Can you fold .stuff that's .120 thick?

How do you want me to get the sketch to you? Any chance you guys use Inventor?

FMOS Racing said:
I have it sketched up.

Can you fold .stuff that's .120 thick?

How do you want me to get the sketch to you? Any chance you guys use Inventor?

Yeah, I can bend 24ga. stainless pretty easily in the hand break, so it shouldn't be a problem. Is it aluminum??

I use autocad for all my shop drawings, but a simple hand drawn sketch will work. Just make sure to note all the dimensions on the drawing. I can drop by and pick up the drawing when it's ready........we can hammer out whatever details / concerns as well. Drop me a pm when you're ready to get started. :)

Are you interested in hitting IRP tomorrow to watch the One Lap guys?

It can be made out of anything - mild steel, stainless, whatever. I've got a fully-dimensioned drawing ready to go, showing both the folded piece and the flat pattern. I may tweek it a little tonight to add a bit of a lip flange to the leading edge to make it a little more rigid, but that's minor.

I made a mock-up last night (carboard) and test-fitted it.

Okay, I have to change my plans. I can't make it for tomorrow, but I'll still come by and get any sketches you have.

Back