HOPE THIS ONE CATCHES ON

Corey here from Marengo Iowa.Bought my white 95 almost two months ago the truck only has 11200 miles on it now. Absolutely love the truck stock,but I cant leave anything stock.Yesterday I added a Cervinis functional ram air hood,Bassani cat back,K&N filter and GTS head/taillight covers.Had the windows tinted and added a alpine cd player the week before last.A vortec blower and rancho trac bars will be going on in the next couple months,would like to be able to run 13's in the 1/4 some day.Truck will probably never see the track though.

I'm 23 I bought a 94' back in nov 99 with 80,000 miles now I have 110,000 miles I just modify my tranny-up to handle my paxton s-
charger.I found some pretty neat trick to do with that tranny like a stainless steel center carrier.with 110,000 miles on it with s-trim it still goes strong. I have never run it on the strip yet. I use the truck to haul my motorcycle 96 suzuki gsxr 750, 10.36 @ 132 and my asplault drag sled a 99 arctic cat zrt 800 with a 1000 motor, (9.96) to the track. Its holding up very good.I never shut it off. what should my truck run at the track it stock with a paxton s=charger.

Jamie, with the combo sorted out and a few supporting pieces, that should go low 14s and possibly high 13s with traction.

Later!
Jeff S.

JUST GOT MY 93 BOLT 200K ON THE CLOCK
LOOKING TO GO 380+CI AND BLOWER LOVE THE TRUCK

IM 21, BOUGHT MY 93 LIGHTNING 2 MONTHS AGO, FIRST NON 4 BY 4 IVE OWNED, I DROVE IT FOR A WHILE, FELL IN LOVE AND GOT THE ITCH, SO OUT CAME THE MOTOR, IM CURRENTLY BUILDING IT INTO A 396 STROKER WITH ALUMINU MOTORSPORT HEADS, ADDING ALL THE GOODIES AND TAKING IT TO THE TRACK, THERES A CERTAIN LIGENFELTER TWIN-TURBO CORVETTE IM INTERESTED IN WAVEING AT AS I PASS BY THAT LIVES IN THIS AREA!

Original owner. Bought mine back in 93, got 27k on it now. It is lightly modified, but still runs decent. later.

I think thatI'm the youngest owner of a Lightning.. got mine in september 99, was seventeen. Just turned eighteen last month. Mine is a White 94' with pulleys, K&N, custom front exit exahaust and a supership. Just hit 63,000 on the odometer last week. It's definitely the fastest car at my school.

Actually, I think I'm the youngest owner, I just turned eighteen last month, but got my white 94 last september when I was only seventeen. My baby went over real big at school, got to smoke a few older camaros and imports. They didn't know what they were getting themselves into.
Jason Brown
94'-1928
NLOC - 456

Back