Hooters, May 6 10:30-11:00 for lunch

I'll be coming down 5/15 and picking up the I-95 connector in Milford. To get to Hooter's do I take 95 North or South from there?

Randy

Randy, you can either go straight to post rd. off the connector then go north(**CORRECTION** RIGHT). about 2 miles on left,

or get on I-95 north to 39A then right off the exit. it will be about 200 ft on your right.

Jody

Last edited:
Randy,

correction, I think if you go straight off the connector follow the signs for post rd north and it will be a Right off there not a left. then about 1.5-2 mi on left.

new lightning owner from middletown connecticut would love to meet and talk about lightnings i have lots of questions! 99 white lightning

Trying to see if I can get out of work, I am here now. Busy as hell and would like to wash the car! If I don't catch you all, enjoy lunch! -Mat-

IM000240.JPG

IM000241.JPG

IM000242.JPG

Sorry guys, I got stuck at the shop, then it started sprinkling and once that happened I wouldn't pull the car out of there! I was PISSED! Looks like a good turn out! I will be there for the next though. Hope everyone had a good time! -Mat-

awesome time today real nice turn out hope to do it again soon! All those lightnings in one place gotta love it! Sorry i missed the wings and the hooters girls(howd they look by theway)?And sorry for the non ford owner who showed up(my twin brother lol)pretty sweet camero i must say

Thanks again Todd and Jody and whoever else put it together. I had a blast. Nice to meet everyone. We'll definately have to do it again.

As for the built DSG...I wanna say Ct.topgun? Holy **** talk about lighting up the tires. :3g:

BTW my truck already feels lonely again lol.

Ryan
01 white L

Back