Hooters, May 6 10:30-11:00 for lunch

B2000L said:
There was a white gen 1 lightning at bertuccis in Milford tonight...was that any of you guys?

That was probably a kid I know named Nick, also has a pretty quick WRX. The Lightning has a Vortech on it and some other upgrades. If I can get in touch with him I will see if he wants to stop by. His other buddy has a silver GEN II. I think I have their #'s somewhere. -Mat-

Hey Matt, There's someone in the Milford Orange area with a white WRX, maybe it's Nick, the car sounds nasty, I don't know what's been done to it but definatly turbo and exhaust work as I've never heard another like it, it make's all the right turbo noises. T

Ill be there, im new to the board I just got a 99L black with a kennybell 16psi.

and that white wrx drives by my house all the thime.it does sound prity good.

ohh i went last night with my roommate, i saw your truck and was gonna go inside and try to find out who owned it to tell tehm about this saturday, but my roommate said we had to go haha

The White WRX might be my buddy Bill's. Nasty car with a built motor. Nick's car is Black. -Mat-

To all interested I'll be there around 11:00, if anyone has any problems with directions give me a call on my cell. 203-915-2434 Thanks, Todd

well the forecast has cleaned up since the beginning of the week and seems like tomorrow will be a nice day in the high 60's. :dp:

Back