Hooters, May 6 10:30-11:00 for lunch

todd abbott

Alright, to nail this down, the date is Saturday May 6th 10:30-11:00am at Hooters in Milford CT., this location is on Boston Post Road, exit 39A or 39B off of I95 depending if your heading north or south, I post this info on the other boards if this date works for everyone. Once again, please let me know. Todd:afro:

I would have liked to join you all but I have the Reserves at the beginning of each month. So May 6th is out for me.
I may see you all at one of the events.

Hey Guys Ole Huff here,,, I would like to come BUT I am on this Sick and Annual shift for the month of MAY. For a whole month , you are the excape goat and you usually work all weekends. When you work with a bunch of people with 15+ years of service , all they think about anymore in not coming to work!! I did take off 2 weeks from May 14-27 to go to the WFC9 but It looks like I am not making it this year!!! Gonna hit OC Maryland for the car cruise like 19-21 of May. A major good time!!!

I saw the post on your new ride Matt, Z06 is a nice choice with many mod options, stop by I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to check it out. Todd

Even if it's not done stop by and have some wings, as a side note they all start out slow and before you know it you've spent 10 grand and still want more.

Back