Good morning Lightning/HD owners! It's Friday!

Happy friday guys. I'll be fixing my intercooler pump this weekend, with
145,xxx mi on her, I figured I'd check and see if the coolant tank was swirlin, and it wasnt. Anyways, have a good weekend guys!

Its an easy fix man. Takes about 20 minutes!

HOLY CRAP, there was alot of black powder in my intercooler pump. cleaned it out and put it back on, and it was doing the same thing, it would work @ 3-4 seconds max, then I gave it a few minutes, and now I have constant swirling in the intercoolant tank. saved myself $100 for right now, and the pump has worked excellent for 146,xxx miles, and I have been keeping an eye out on it, every 3 days I look under the hood and check fluids and out of the norm stuff.

Glad it worked out, Mark!:eek:ldtu:

My efan went out on Friday. I just happened to notice the temp on my AeroForce gauge...about the same time I saw some smoke coming from the hood. :scared1: Fortunately, I was in the driveway when it happened! The efan harness melted at the inline fuse!:mad:

Sat morning I put the mechanical fan back on...**ck the efan...these aftermarket efans are to unreliable as this was the second time it quit working in 4 years! Turns out I'm actually running 5* cooler now with the mechanical fan!

Frost 340--
See your tag says Spring Hill, do you recall a red L on the corner of Mariner and Linden ?
Moved away to Toccoa Ga. 2 years ago, but wondering what the blue hair capitol of the world
is up to ?

Frost 340--
See your tag says Spring Hill, do you recall a red L on the corner of Mariner and Linden ?
Moved away to Toccoa Ga. 2 years ago, but wondering what the blue hair capitol of the world
is up to ?

Was it the other day? I've seen alot of L's around spring hill, and I wave, but I guess they dont see me, I dont know how, its kinda hard to miss a WHITE L with a different COLORED(carbon fiber) hood!

Spring Hill's ok I guess, I worked down in Clearwater, and made the commute everyday, till I transfered hangars, now I work 7mi from my house.

'Mornin there Mark!:clinkmugs Hey, if you're in town this weekend stop by summit on Sunday. We'll be there all day for the car show!:eek:ldtu:

Cant make it Ed, I wish though, with gas the way it is, and I got baby bills to pay off. maybe next year. I'm still holding on to my truck as best as I can, I transfered to a closer site 7.2 mi from mi house, so I ride my bicycle 3x a week to save on gas, and for the excercise.:eek:ldtu:

Friday is almost over now, John! Good Friday man!! :eek:ldtu: Anyone else still around? What ever happened to Grumpy Bob? He must have died and went to Haven! I thought about him him today when I was reminded of the closing of the GM plant this week. I must have did/said something to pi** him off!:headscratch:

Back