Good morning Lightning/HD owners! It's Friday!

adamcobra

It's Friday!!! :db::dp:

This is my official Friday thread. Everyone who comes in here on Friday must post up a shout out to the GLOC members.;k

If I can remember to, I'll bump this thread every Friday morning.

Post funny pics, tell jokes, or whatever if you like to get everyones day going better.

See you guys.:bigtu:

goodLAWD.jpg

WOO HOO!! Friday again!

What's up everyone? What are ya'lls plan for the weekend?

I am going to be going to my wife's class reunion with her. It's a 3 event deal. One tonight at Shout, tomorrow night there's some banquet, and the Sunday afternoon there's a scrimmage football game between the class of 95 and 96 or something like that. I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into. Here I was thinking class reunions were where you went back to your old HS gymnasium and got to see how fat or how much hotter all you old classmates had gotten.:p

Anyway, hope all of you have a good weekend.

-adam;k

It's gonna be a good weekend. I'm OFF!! If my new tires would get here I could go to the track.

Is that a big grill or a small dog?

I got nothing to do this weekend. Maybe I should finally put my camber bolts in.... Finally. I'm a slacker.

Hah. Just as I read Frost's post, the old Camper Van Beethoven song "Where the Hell is Bill" came on. Where, where, the Hell is Adam......

Anybody else old and odd enough to remember that song?

Frost340 said:
opportunitysuckasmi8.jpg

Well, it is Friday again. Where you at Adam?

I have been out of town since Thursday or I woulda bumped it this morning! Thanks for catching it for me though.;k

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am going to be entertaining some in-laws, so I don't know if I'll be out and about or not.

I do think there is a SVTOA ride up to the mountains this weekend. GG probably knows more, I don't know if anyone from GLOC is going though.

I really need to wash my truck.

Friday the 13th kid's,,,Got the
ratfink-1.jpg

ride washed and off too meet the new
supergirl-batgirl.jpg

Squeeze and a friend of hers for some fun...Keep it tucked tight boy's!!!!!!

Back