Good morning Lightning/HD owners! It's Friday!

Talked to him a little at a car show several weeks ago in McDonough. Think they are going to try and sell/build a new house in the near future.

We moved back last December, Mark. We now live in Conyers just off Honey Creek Rd. near 212....not far from where we were before. Still got the L? Everyone seems to be selling these days!

Talked to him a little at a car show several weeks ago in McDonough. Think they are going to try and sell/build a new house in the near future.

We moved back last December, Mark. We now live in Conyers just off Honey Creek Rd. near 212....not far from where we were before. Still got the L? Everyone seems to be selling these days!

Yes sir, I still got her, tryin to hold steady with the rising gas prices, I drive 100mi everyday to and from work. I might have to get a beater if prices go up to $6.50 for premium. Where did you guys move to before from the house you guys were in?

Yes sir, I still got her, tryin to hold steady with the rising gas prices, I drive 100mi everyday to and from work. I might have to get a beater if prices go up to $6.50 for premium. Where did you guys move to before from the house you guys were in?

We were at the other place in Oxford (that you visited) for 27 years, prior to which we lived at Norris Lake in what's now Snellville. We have downsized from the place in Oxford!

Stop in sometime when in the area, Mark! You're always welcome!

Happy friday guys, hope everyone has a great weekend! Lets get some action going on in the GLOC section guys!

Happy friday guys, hope everyone has a great weekend! Lets get some action going on in the GLOC section guys!

Lord knows I've tried my best to get some action on here, Mark...just not much interest for some reason! Good Friday everyone!

BTW, look what ups just dropped off!!:clap: I've been looking for some of these for a while now...hard to find in a 20"

P7250003_edited.jpg

P7250009_edited.jpg

P7250010_edited.jpg

Thanks, Steve! They look huge next to the stockers! Chrome wasn't my first choice as I would have preferred the silvers. But, since you can't get either anymore my choice had to be narrowed to what became available!:D

See you later today, Steve.

Not really a good deal, Mark, but was glad to even get them since they are no longer available. I have installed them now and they turned out nice. Here are some installed pics:

P7270007_edited.jpg

P7270013_edited.jpg

P7270004_edited.jpg

P7270003_edited.jpg

P7270004_edited.jpg

It's Friday people.
Another week has come and gone that has been hot as hell.
:help::help::help:

Last edited:
Happy friday guys. I'll be fixing my intercooler pump this weekend, with
145,xxx mi on her, I figured I'd check and see if the coolant tank was swirlin, and it wasnt. Anyways, have a good weekend guys!

Back