Fun Ford Weekend.........Commerce GA

OH and.........my phone #'s are as follows HOME (864) 814-1504 CELL (864) 706-6450.......call me if needed or wanted!!!!

Whats up guys we are going to have a few lightnings there from GLOC check out this link from the gloc http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41987

A fellow gloc member will be running low 11s this weekend in his 95 so we are really excited. If yall cant find any gloc guys at the track call my celly 678-776-2409 or if you have nextels 2 way me at 154*23*35253.

Hope to see all of you there and have a safe drive down to the peach state.

Well guys, I had a blast!! It was a great weekend. Special thanks goes out to Jimmy for letting me use his rim and tire after I had a blow out on the way there, Dennis for letting me drink his beer, use his tools and he used his connections to get me a helmet, Garrett for letting us sit in the shade at his booth, Ron's buddy (sorry I'm bad with names) for putting my stickers on straight and Jim for letting me use his tools. Met alot of great people this weekend and had a great time with all the CLOC, GLOC and SVTOA guys. Can't wait wait to do it again next year!:bout: :nb: (Dennis)

Same here! It was nice to finally meet some of the CLOC members! What a great bunch!! I took pics of most everybody's trucks from the group and will get them to Jimmy as soon a I get a chance.

Let's try to plan another get together soon.:db:

Good to talk to all you guys that were at Fun Ford, hope to see ya again soo. I had fun even though my luck sucked this weekend. As some of you know I had a large tent blow over and hit my truck putting a dent on the pillar behind the passenger side door and on the side of my bed. It looks bad. That was on Fri. Sat night while we were at T- Bones one of our friends that was at the Ho Jo said there were 5-10 guys throwing a football in the parking lot and the football hit my wife's 02 Honda twice. Well everyone pilled into my truck and we went on a mission back to the hotel. Well after a few choice words to the 5-10 guys we went back to eat our meal. After we ate we left T-Bones two of my friends that were in our group decided to do a burn out in the Ho Jo parking lot. There was an under cover cop in the crowd, and you guessed it they both went to jail. Two drunk guys from N.C said a few chocie words to the two Banks County Police Officers also and they went to jail to. We had to pay $100 so the tow truck wouldn't tow theie cars. That was at 9 p.m. I followed them to the detention center to try to get them out. Well they were charged with "" Laying Drags""". The fine was $300 a piece and the jail would not except cash. The two guys from N.C. were charged with Obstruction and their fine was $1500 a piece. We had to call a Bail Bonds man and he said it would be in the morning before he would come down. Well I talked my butt off to the Sgt, Lt. and the Major. I kinda told them I was a officer too ( which I'm am) I guess it helped because they cut the fine on my two friends to $157 a piece. I guess they felt sorry for the guys from N.C. because they changed their charge to Disorderly and the fine was $500 a piece. Well at 3 A.M. they finally got out. But on the bright side Sun was great day. I had to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had a great time! It does make me want to get my own vehicle, so that I can race at these events too though:D It was great to see everyone again and meet new people. I may need to change my name to Lobster Lady though, as I left a crispy critter. Well I hope everyone had a great time and got home safe:tu:

Michelle:sfus:

Rickoshay...............

It was great meeting you Sunday morning at Commerce. I'm getting the stuff you told me about for the tail pipes.

You have a great looking truck. Maybe next year we can fill up one complete section with Lightnings.

:tu:

I had a great time. I am definately looking forward to the next get together. I talked to Rod Cobra Sunday as I was leaving and he is putting on a Mustang and SVT show at Darlington Dragway July 25- 27 I think those dates are right. I think we need to support him. I told him he could count on me to be there and I will support him by being a supporting vendor. I think it would be a great chance to get together again and show and race. (Im assuming they are going to be racing since it is a dragstrip):3g:

Last edited:
Ok guys and gals.........sorry it took so long for me to respond....but I am here!! I had a blast this weekend, and look forward to having many more events this year. To Woody, no prob about the wheel and tire, keep it as long as needed. To Garrett.......... you have to vouch for me on the difference between a JDM Superchip and a "no name tune" Diablo........ I sMoKeD that guy!!! And count me in for the Rockingham Event. It was GREAT to meet all of the CLOC, GLOC, and other guys/gals this weekend, I think we really got the word out about our club and the NLOC. I think Rich (rickoshay) counted 8 CLOC trucks there this weekend. I think we should try and DOUBLE that next time........are you guys with me?

I think we are planning a Club meeting with lunch sometime in the near future, Dennis (SCLIGHTNING) has offered one of his restaurants for the meeting. I HOPE to see alot of you guys/gals there.........bring your family!!

Anyway, Like I said..........I had a great time and look forward to the next. Thanks to all who showed and supported and to all who couldn't make it...........you missed a great time. Later, Jimmy

torqemonster said:
I had a great time. I am definately looking forward to the next get together. I talked to Rod Cobra Sunday as I was leaving and he is putting on a Mustang and SVT show at Rockingham Dragway July 25- 27 I think those dates are right. I think we need to support him. I told him he could count on me to be there and I will support him by being a supporting vendor. I think it would be a great chance to get together again and show and race. (Im assuming they are going to be racing since it is a dragstrip):3g:

Thanks for the support all the details for this events are here www.mustangweek.com and its at Darlington and Myrtle Beach ,Rodney :tu:

Back