ikatya61.jpg

ikatya62.jpg

ikatya63.jpg

ikatya64.jpg

ikatya65.jpg

ikatya66.jpg

ikatya67.jpg

simply amazing.

What do you think of those drag radials? I've been wondering about them but no one has any info (positive or negative) about them.

simply amazing.

What do you think of those drag radials? I've been wondering about them but no one has any info (positive or negative) about them.

John at M&H swears by them. I'll finally be able to really work on my suspension without getting the boot and they'll be tested for sure.

Well unfortunately your truck won't be done before I need new shoes so I'm going to have to make a decision here sometime soon.

Some more updates

Interior coming back together....

ikatya69.jpg

ikatya71.jpg

ikatya68.jpg

ikatya72.jpg

Rear coming together :heart:

ikatya74.jpg

ikatya76.jpg

ikatya77.jpg

ikatya73-1.jpg

ikatya79-1.jpg

ikatya78-1.jpg

Just need to get the ARB done, some tin work, finish painting rear components, fuel cell, water tank, scale it, figure out the rear spring rate and should be about ready to come home. :drool:

Nate and Knutz are doing amazing work. :eek:ldtu:

Last edited:
Very nice progress Jason. I'm really diggin' the stance and those meats. Makes mine and your old 345s look small lol. I see you went with a Cervinis spoiler too, why not a cool fabbed alumi one :D. I loved my Cervinis, but eventually it just got old looking lol. FFS

Love the work and look of the cage:eek:ldtu:hoping to extend my 6 point next year and will use your's a inspiration if that's ok?

Very nice progress Jason. I'm really diggin' the stance and those meats. Makes mine and your old 345s look small lol. I see you went with a Cervinis spoiler too, why not a cool fabbed alumi one :D. I loved my Cervinis, but eventually it just got old looking lol. FFS

Thanks Stan, you've been a big inspiration along the way. Hope to see your beast moving forward soon.
I was actually talking with Nate about a custom aluminum 2 or 3pc bed cover yesterday. Not sure that I'm willing to drop the coin on that right now but we'll be exploting the possibility. If it were yo happen, a sleek aluminum spoiler would look great on it and the cervinis would be removed. I just don't want the truck to look to radical on the street with the way the police and especially the CHP are cracking down on guys like us. Use to be as long as we behaved they'd look the other way but not so much anymore. Mostly thanks to all the dumbass ricers.

Great looking project :bigtu:
Thanks bud!
Love the work and look of the cage:eek:ldtu:hoping to extend my 6 point next year and will use your's a inspiration if that's ok?

I'd be honored! All this fab credit goes to Nate. :eek:ldtu:

very impressive work. high quality! congrats to all on the progress thus far. Cant wait to see this thing get put to work

They are doing a really nice job on all the fab work. Love the build so far!

Keep the great pics coming.

Eric

Quote from Nate (Quicksilver02)

"We added a few more tubes in to brace the upper part of the 4-link/wishbone crossmember. Since the leaf springs are long gone and never coming back, we removed the hanger bolts, welded the rivet holes up, and finished welding the frame halves together inside and out.

We also made up our own shock brackets to get the shock to stand up straight beneath the shock crossmember. Most of the frame has been stripped for painting. We just need to weld in the ARB and then it's time for paint."

Some outrigger support bars

ikatya91.jpg

ikatya90.jpg

Couple support bars for the 4-link crossmember

ikatya80.jpg

ikatya81.jpg

Shocks mocked up with some custom brackets

ikatya85.jpg

ikatya84.jpg

ikatya86.jpg

And a big thanks to Chris Terry from davidlemmond.com for the ARB. The linkage has not been adjusted length wise.

ikatya89.jpg

ikatya88.jpg

ikatya87.jpg

Back