Embroidered BALA shirts

Thanks, guys.

I'm going to order another black shirt for myself, and I think I will change the colors to blue oval, white letters and black bolt.

See you all when I get back next month.

;w

The second order is complete.

I have shirts for:

Roy & Alma--2
Dave (LTNCRU)--1
John Webb--1
Jesse (Enica)--1

All are prepaid.

Cost of set up has been amortized. Future orders will be $26 each ($2 extra for XXL & XXXL), including tax & my picking them up.

Everyone who has ordered a shirt on either order will get a $2 rebate per shirt.

I will bring the current order to Jeff & Cherie's on Sunday.

Paul

Paul, I wasn't aware that you had made a second order. Is it too late to get in on this one or do I need to wait for the 3rd order?

LIV4SPD said:
Paul, I wasn't aware that you had made a second order. Is it too late to get in on this one or do I need to wait for the 3rd order?

Rahmi, When you didn't get in on the first order, I figured you didn't want a shirt. So I thought you didn't want in on the second order. Sorry if I goofed.

I can take single orders, but its easier on the shirt shop to do runs of more than just one or two.

Let's talk about it this weekend at Jeff's. (I'll be there Sunday.) I can show you (and anyone else wanting one) the colors we've done so far.

I plan to take some pics of the shirts finished, and maybe we can make a sticky???

Back