Embroidered BALA shirts

Keep the orders coming...I've only rec'd one check so far...

...we'll know who's just riding everyone else's coattails (tailgate?) in this club, and who's a real participant! :tu:

Jesse, I got your check today. (Got yours first, Alex B.) :tu:

Anyone else?

I'll wait until after the fencing weekend for later deciders or next paychecks or whatever. I plan to put the order in on 2/23 or 24.

Okay, here's the list of orders rec'd so far:

Alex B.---(1) red (XL)
Jeff-------(1) RED (L)
Paul------(1) black (XL)
" ------(1) blue (XL)
Jesse M. (1) black (XXL)
Don-------(1) red (L)
" -------(1) black (L)
Roy-------(2) blue (XL)

All have sent some kind of min. payment in check or cash. I will wait until next weekend for more orders. Sunday 2/22 is the cutoff for getting me checks.

I will place our order on Monday or Tues. next week. By that time, I will know how to divide the set-up fee, and will add everyone's share, plus tax, to the cost. I will then let each person know how much add'l they owe by PM.

I will update this list the day I place the order.

EDIT: THE ABOVE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED AS OF 2/21. NO MORE NEW ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN UNLESS YOU GET YOUR MONEY TO ME BY TOMORROW, 2/22. EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPRESSED INTEREST SHOULD HAVE MY PHONE #.

Paul

Last edited:
:dp: Okay! The order has been turned in.

It turns out the three-color logo on the business cards is no more expensive than two colors, so we're going with three colors.

On the red or blue shirts, it will look just like the business cards: black oval and lettering, with blue 'Lightning' and white lightning bolt.

On the black shirts, the 'Lightning' is still blue, but black and white portions will be reversed. (I will preview the colors on the correct background colors after digitization is complete, before they do the shirts, to make sure it all looks okay.)

The final cost per shirt is $32.12, including the set up fee and tax. I will send each member who ordered a shirt(s) a PM with the amount remaining to be paid.

Once this is all finished, we can have the logo embroidered on almost any item of clothing. For a hat, they can make the 3 1/2" logo about 20% larger. If we ever want to get jackets done with the logo on the back, we'll need to get it re-digitized in the correct size.

;w

Hey, guys!

I approved the logo today, and the shirts will be ready for pickup on Monday. Color combinations are a little different, but look great.

Those who have not yet paid the difference, please do so by then.

We will have to figure out where to meet and deal them out.

There was a delay in obtaining the black shirts.

But they called today, and the full order is ready. I will pick them up tomorrow.

I will bring the shirts to Fuddrucker's/IMAX this coming Sunday. Everyone is paid up. ;)

;w

Back